Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

After the bridge we visited the steakhouse. There we received drinks, snacks and parting gifts.

Gift bag

DSC_0985_zps47a3d1ba.jpg

Once back in our cabin there was another treat waiting for us.

DSC_0981_zpse95c5ae7.jpg

DSC_0984_zpsa44befc7.jpg

Fun Facts

BehindtheFunFacts002_zps121189c5.jpg

Warm Chocolate Melting Cake Recipe

BehindtheFunFacts003_zps3c7825d9.jpg

This tour lasted 3.5 hours and was well worth the money. Since we could not take photographs I had to rely on memory alone to review this excursion. I may be inaccurate in some details and may have left out some of the places we visited.

I did the Behind the Fun tour on the Liberty in April and thoroughly enjoyed it! Definitely worth doing!

I always enjoy your reviews. When I went on the Pride for the first time, yours helped a lot. And then when I booked my Freedom trip for my honeymoon in January, I went to see if that was one of the ships you did for the B2B2B2B, and it was! Thanks for all the thorough information. Lovely family! :D

Once you have cruise on Breeze, to me any other Carnival ships will feel like a step down. My goal was to cruise on a different ship each time but now we are more interested in the itineraries.

We booked Breeze it his past February since we wanted to experience that new ship smell. We are now scheduled to be on the Liberty. Looking forward to the ports and have enjoyed all your pictures.

We did the Behind the Fun tour also. I think it was on the Conquest. We booked our tour as soon as we got on the ship. Like you said, it was well worth the money. Did you get the little carved soaps?

Yes, we got the carved soaps. :)

I am really enjoying this review! The Liberty was our first ever Carnival cruise and I loved it. We're sailing the Breeze again next year and I will definitely book a Behind The Scenes Tour. I have a question and maybe you (or someone else) can answer it....do you know if there's an age limit for the tour? Our son will be 12 years old but I don't know if he'll be able to take the tour if there is a limit.

Anyway, great review!

Mikey, can I ask how you're able to upload all of these photos ? Can you do it just via WiFi without it costing a fortune ?

When I get back from a cruise it takes me a couple of weeks to download and sort the thousands of photos I took. This includes downloading them on photobucket for which I pay an annual membership of about $25 to $30 to handle that many photos.

Edited by MikeyA53

I always enjoy your reviews. When I went on the Pride for the first time, yours helped a lot. And then when I booked my Freedom trip for my honeymoon in January, I went to see if that was one of the ships you did for the B2B2B2B, and it was! Thanks for all the thorough information. Lovely family! :D

Thank you, happy I was able to help. :D

I am really enjoying this review! The Liberty was our first ever Carnival cruise and I loved it. We're sailing the Breeze again next year and I will definitely book a Behind The Scenes Tour. I have a question and maybe you (or someone else) can answer it....do you know if there's an age limit for the tour? Our son will be 12 years old but I don't know if he'll be able to take the tour if there is a limit.

Anyway, great review!

Thank you, I believe from doing a bit of research that the minimum age is 8. :D

In the afternoon I went to see the ‘Table Artist Magic Seminar’ in the Victoria Lounge. I love magic; Tracy had other plans which consisted of a book and a lot of sunshine.

DSC_1003_zps006a2f73.jpg

DSC_1004_zps307a3781.jpg

DSC_00012_zps29aeef9a.jpg

DSC_00022_zpsbb9744ed.jpg

After the party we decided to skip dinner and instead went to the Taste Bar.

DSC_00492_zps6837fd05.jpg

DSC_00482_zps9b51db90.jpg

DSC_00512_zpsd42b925b.jpg

DSC_00472_zpse1d2dce9.jpg

Treat time

DSC_00542_zps07d2e701.jpg

Mitch hates it when I photograph him with his friends. Someday he’ll thank me.

DSC_00522_zpsf7b02c82.jpg

Carnival Legends was scheduled for 10:15pm and we got there a half hour early, so we could get a front row seat. Carnival Legends is where your fellow guest performs live in the main theater.

DSC_00582_zpsad0275b0.jpg

DSC_00592_zpsac9c2aac.jpg

James Brown

DSC_00622_zps18ac3d15.jpg

Aretha Franklin

DSC_00642_zpsf9c57673.jpg

Elton John

DSC_00652_zpse49c29aa.jpg