“Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

Dinner # 1 tonight at Gio's. Sorry about picture quality.

null_zps07f02004.jpg

null_zpsbfa52244.jpg

null_zps2bacfc80.jpg

null_zpsa7116ed6.jpg

null_zpsa3493d88.jpg

Best part of the whole meal. Seriously! I'm not a dessert eater either.

null_zps00450f5d.jpg

I'm in the MDR right now for dinner #2 with Breezy, Husker, Bugsy & Stevie from our roll call.

More later. :-) Fun Adventures cruising Royal Caribbean continue! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Great Job! Love your pics and love following both yours and Chris's LIVE reports. Photos are great and must say I'm loving what Andy is getting up to! (can I borrow him for my Oasis cruise next month:)).

Love the Boardwalk and cabins -- my first was probably not far from you -- 10719, Emmy and Rick were across from me on that cruise. Next month Boardwalk again, just say closer to the aft and looking forward to it:)

Thanx Bugsy and Mr F/S... still glued to your sites and appreciate all your pics - Dale: can you please join us on the Q for 2015?

Host Corkey

Once it gets closer I may look into cruising on her then. Would be lots of fun. I'm also considering doing the transatlantic next fall.

Got lost wandering around looking for Andy. There was a report he got loose and is very tipsy. Here are some of the places I stumbled upon I've never been. My rather dark pictures don't do the area justice. This ship is simply amazing all over.

null_zps45415e55.jpg

null_zps18d50d5e.jpg

null_zpsd4b9e400.jpg

null_zps4ead9ad2.jpg

null_zps9ca247ab.jpg

null_zps350aa588.jpg

In my hunt for Andy I decided to stop off and have a drink or two at the On Air with Bugsy.

null_zpsfdace748.jpg

You stopped for a DRINK, when Andy could be passed out and about to get run over by a cabin steward's cart, or worse, stepped on by an over-sized cartoon character? Bad friend :mad:

:p

:D

You stopped for a DRINK, when Andy could be passed out and about to get run over by a cabin steward's cart, or worse, stepped on by an over-sized cartoon character? Bad friend :mad:

:p

:D

Or even WORSE, pass out in the hallway and get suck up by Henry in the morning! :eek::eek:;)

THANK YOU Mr Fun and Bugsy for allowing us to share your cruise. I am so enjoying all of the pictures and insight before we sail on her in less than 4 short weeks!! I am particularly enjoying watching Andy's shenanigans. He is TOO CUTE and loves his cocktails!!!

What amazes me is today was your first sea day and yet it didn't look crowded anywhere in any of your pictures. Bars are empty, the flow rider didn't look packed, normal amounts of people playing golf and even the pool didn't look crowded!!! I LOVE that!!!

Just want you to know how much we all appreciate both of your live threads. I know how much work goes into them and I am having so much fun sailing with you via the world wide web!!!