“Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

The salts in 150 are fantastic! You said that the crew doesn't know much about the beverage package, have you had issues? it went so well on Celebrity. Hand the card get a drink and no bill!! Double scotches around! :)

Oh the beverage package is flawless, no issues at all. Excellent service. I mean that as with the new packages that were to go into effect on 11/15. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Hey, from your pics, it looks like Giovannis doesn't have the lasagna at dinner? Boo, that changes my plans for first dinner on the Grandeur.

Also, I found this on google. Ask Andy if his last name is Singer, I think he designed this. ;)

70695_600.jpg

Lol. This is awesome. If his last name isn't singer, it surely applies to him though. :-)

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

Another random question - you may or may not be able to answer. There are character appearances - some labeled "professional" and others labeled "bring your camera". I'm interested in knowing if they allow photos with personal cameras at the "professional" appearances.

I can answer that, only because I was reprimanded and asked to put my camera away. The professional appearances are taken by the ships photographers--no personal cameras allowed!!

My beautiful view from my balcony this morning. It's a nice sunny and warm day at sea..

null_zps5a9d6a00.jpg

Lots of folks enjoying breakfast at Johnny Rockets this morning.

null_zpsf0551286.jpg

Practice about to take place at the Aqua Theater

null_zps562d1064.jpg

Kids menu in the dining room last night

null_zps3e34c38e.jpg

Prohibition Party tonight! Wahoo. You can pre-book this thru your account on RCL. Just go into specialty Restaurants and you'll see it there.

null_zpsc41e245c.jpg

You can also get it once your on the ship. It's a popular event and only limited folks can go though, so I'd recommend getting it before you get on the ship.

Made my way to Johnny Rockets for breakfast. Ran into Lisa & A there and had a great break with them.

null_zps5a9abedb.jpg

Andy joined us for breakfast too. Guess he had to much TV in the cabin with the towel animals.

null_zps83b199ca.jpg

Breakfast was very good.

null_zps582b07e2.jpg

null_zps1a8e1dc2.jpg

After breakfast we departed our ways and I got a Bloody Mary. Now here I sit behind the Aqua Theater enjoying this nice drink and wonderful views. Later today I will enjoy lunch at Izumi's and the at 3 gear up for our pub crawl. Moving along to dining in the dining room with my new peeps followed by the Prohibition Party. Other fun adventures to fall in between.

null_zpse61baeee.jpg

This is how I felt yesterday. I was so tired I was knocked out on the beach. How do you like the shirt Andy bought me? "when life gives you lemons, add vodka."?

null_zps88bda28c.jpg

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

Andy enjoying his time at the stern of the ship

null_zps8caa9b95.jpg

The Starboard side engines are doing most of the work pushing us. Can see it with the wave push out. :-)

null_zps173b3041.jpg

Met up with Bugsy at the stern of the ship and we made our way to The Boardwalk Bar for a drink or two or six.

null_zps357b99c4.jpg

Some tasty drinks for Bugsy & I.

null_zps7d0fadff.jpg

We had some nice conversation with one of 80 honeymoon couples on the ship. This is her first time cruise and his 2nd cruise.

Sure can. I purchased it a couple months before the cruise. Just log into your account on RCL and access your reservation and then go under specialty restaurants. You'll see all the packages there. You save $ 10-15 than if you buy that package on board. That is also the same place to pre-purchase the prohibition party.

Thanks.

Did you mean it is even cheaper to purchase it on board than on-line?

Ricky

After Bugsy & I went our separate ways to have lunch in two different venues... Me on the way to Izumi's. Bugsy was off to Gio's with Breezy & Husker. I made a stop and made a donation to make a wish. Depending on your donation amount you can get a tee shirt, beach towel or an arm band. I donated $20 and got a tee shirt and an arm band.

null_zps99c9b78b.jpg

null_zps4722fe37.jpg

Made my way to Izumi's. Today's lunch menu.

null_zps9c77d098.jpg

null_zpsb4859d13.jpg

For $15 you get the soup, edamame and your choice of two sushi rolls.

Made my way to Izumi's. Today's lunch menu.

For $15 you get the soup, edamame and your choice of two sushi rolls.

First time I've seen an Izumi menu without prices. We did Izumi for lunch on Legend recently and it was $3 cover and individual prices. Interesting - I wonder if the fixed pricing is Allure only, or might spread to other ships.

Spent a little time around the beach pool with some of my new friends.

Happenings around the ship today.

null_zps24cd34c9.jpg

Lots of fun and relaxation going on. We could not ask for a more beautiful day out here at sea...

null_zpse54b1847.jpg

null_zps174fb515.jpg

null_zpsf6020ec5.jpg

null_zpsfc3b5ecc.jpg

null_zps25006f0d.jpg

On my way down to the Boleros bar where they are having a how to make the perfect Mojito. Once that is over we will have a CC bar crawl.

Man oh man! Words cannot describe how much I am loving this review. I just had to get CC today to continue reading. I still have a few days of work before leaving on my vacation, and I can tell you right now, my mind is NOT at work. :D

Dee

Oh no...., tons of "Discounts" going on now at all the shops on the Promenade deck.

null_zpsd97565b8.jpg

Oh my goodness you can buy a watch with this sale for $19.95........ :-) Watch is only worth $ 5.00. :-)

null_zps7e3f566d.jpg

Look at everyone swarm in for this "deal". :-)

null_zps1d7bd030.jpg

Such a deal this guy is getting 5. :-)

null_zpsbe9ccc4e.jpg

null_zps751044fe.jpg

What's look at our "deals." :-)

null_zps8353c283.jpg

Hey, from your pics, it looks like Giovannis doesn't have the lasagna at dinner? Boo, that changes my plans for first dinner on the Grandeur.

Also, I found this on google. Ask Andy if his last name is Singer, I think he designed this. ;)

70695_600.jpg

They do have just ask and they will bring it to you. I do it all the time. Enjoy