Equinox Hump Picture

Oceangoer2

Does anyone have a photo of the hump cabin balconies on Equinox (we've booked #1243 facing aft in February). Wondering if you can see both forward as well as aft or if view is blocked.

You will be able to view forward, just not completely forward - i.e. if you turn your head to the right if you tried to look directly parallel to ship your view would be blocked by the balconies just forward of you. However if you don't look directly down the length of the ship, you will be able to see forward. Think of it as a clock with the numbers 6 through 12 representing the left (port) side of the clock. You will be able to see numbers 6-10 fine, 11 somewhat fine, but not see 12.

Edited by Gonzo70

Here's a picture taken on the transatlantic cruise on the Equinox. It's cabin 2105. As you can see, my DH is enjoying the veranda.:D:D From this cabin we had a good view of aft and forward.

Garry

2r41mbl.jpg

Edited by gkm

Here's a picture taken on the transatlantic cruise on the Equinox. It's cabin 2105. As you can see, my DH is enjoying the veranda.:D:D From this cabin we had a good view of aft and forward.

Garry

2r41mbl.jpg

This picture is so perfect, it could be in the brochure! Beautiful!

Thank you.

These two pictures are the view we had looking aft and forward. As you can see, we had good views of both!

Garry

Aft view

nebwi9.jpg

Forward view

2zoexkg.jpg

Thanks so much! Obviously a great view both ways. I'm assuming 2105 is in line with 1243? Did you enjoy the larger verandah?

Yes it is. The difference in this cabin and the ones on the lower decks is the angle of the glass. If you look closely at the picture below, you'll see that the glass on the deck below is angled all the way to the partition but on 2105 we have a straight panel in line with the cabins beside us. It was easier to see forward from there.

Garry

30c3k1j.jpg

Yes it is. The difference in this cabin and the ones on the lower decks is the angle of the glass. If you look closely at the picture below, you'll see that the glass on the deck below is angled all the way to the partition but on 2105 we have a straight panel in line with the cabins beside us. It was easier to see forward from there.

Garry

30c3k1j.jpg

Garry,

Hey.. I thought that secret was just between you and me........... What are you doing , telling everyone about it ???

LOL .... Looks like it may be one of the BEST on the ship. Good thing I "booked" before the Eclipse was barely started !!

Kevin

• 8 months later...

We have Cabin 2105 booked next July to the Mediteranean. Excited by the itinerary, ship, cabin, everything.

Looking at all the published deck plans, Cabin 2105 appears to not only have a bigger balcony, but also a bigger cabin. If the inside of the cabin is as it appears, cabin 2105 should have another 3 or so feet of length compared to other C2 cabins.

Can anyone comment or verify? Any additional photos would be great.

Thanks.

Nice pix; really looking forward to our balconies--hubby and I have 1233--CS hump and my parents are next door in 1231, a hump C1. Combined, we're figuring on "outside real estate" of probably 30feet x 10feet+.:p

DH and I booked 1233 for a cruise in January! Take some pictures for us!! Do you know if the balcony above completely overhangs the 1233 balcony?

We have Cabin 2105 booked next July to the Mediteranean. Excited by the itinerary, ship, cabin, everything.

Looking at all the published deck plans, Cabin 2105 appears to not only have a bigger balcony, but also a bigger cabin. If the inside of the cabin is as it appears, cabin 2105 should have another 3 or so feet of length compared to other C2 cabins.

Can anyone comment or verify? Any additional photos would be great.

Thanks.

SRQcruiser,

I will be in that cabin (2105) in 29 days...:) No, 2105 is the exact size as every other CC cabin.. You can not go by the diagram on the Celebrity site! It is the balconey that is deeper - not the room itself. 2107 is slightly deeper. if you want a diagram.. I can send it to you.

Kevin

• 6 months later...

hello , my husband and i will be going on the eclipse in november 2011 and wondered if rooms 1603, 1599, 1549, 1245,1247 have larger balconies. I did see a list on this thread but theses rooms were not included. thanks hope to hear .. deb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

we have been in 2105,2106 and had no noise from above......never really remember any noise from the pool either----- or stairs or elevators.....have 2110 booked for our Equinox 1/31/2014 cruise........really great place to be on the ship......near the stairs/elevators-----the pool --pool grill and bar....one deck up is the ov buffet and bar too....great location....great large balcony.......BOOK IT TODAY !! :D :D