Beach Limerz vs Valley Church Beach

menis

How long did it take for them to get back to you? Thanks, Jan

they have always replied quite quickly except once when they were changing carriers. Maybe communications on the islands are stretched right now? Also, If you are waiting on a reply have you checked your junk mail?

they have always replied quite quickly except once when they were changing carriers. Maybe communications on the islands are stretched right now? Also, If you are waiting on a reply have you checked your junk mail?

Thanks, I did hear back from Gail and she sent some information - now I just need to find out how to send the deposit ... I'm sure I will hear back from her again today - Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Host Star or Jan_in_Maine,

I'm curious about the deposit. Is the $25 deposit required for booking the package deal or is that a deposit even if you are only renting chairs and umbrellas? I was going to do the pay as you go.

Thanks,

Sheal

Host Star or Jan_in_Maine,

I'm curious about the deposit. Is the $25 deposit required for booking the package deal or is that a deposit even if you are only renting chairs and umbrellas? I was going to do the pay as you go.

Thanks,

Sheal

We are doing the package deal, so our deposit was 1/2 the cost which is $65.00. The pay as you go is $25 deposit (I'm not sure if that is per person or total). Jan

I'm guessing per person based on Host Star's post since $25 would not match your deposit. Thanks!

I had to prepay for an excursion in Dominica and now that we are no longer stopping I will have to get that back. Silly me as I paid in full to avoid having to carry around the cash. Ugh! I was willing to chance getting chairs to avoid it again but it looks like 3 ships will be in port in Antigua when we are there.

Thanks!

Thanks, I did hear back from Gail and she sent some information - now I just need to find out how to send the deposit ... I'm sure I will hear back from her again today - Jan

Hi Jan......guessing you already booked your day pass with beachlimerz? How did you do the deposit.....wondering if they use paypal, or something else. We are thinking of going there also. Guess we need to make a decision soon, huh? Had some info. from Gail.....she seems very nice and wanting everyone to have an enjoyable day with them.

Thanks for any info!

Jeff

Hi Jan......guessing you already booked your day pass with beachlimerz? How did you do the deposit.....wondering if they use paypal, or something else. We are thinking of going there also. Guess we need to make a decision soon, huh? Had some info. from Gail.....she seems very nice and wanting everyone to have an enjoyable day with them.

Thanks for any info!

Jeff

Hi Jeff - Gail was wonderful and she sent a link to paypal for the $65 deposit it was very easy (I already have an account with paypal). They are going to send a taxi driver to the ship to pick us up ... I'm sure that there would be room for others if you are interested (you'd have to ask Gail). I think it sounds as if it will be a great day. Nice beach day, food and cheaper than going through the ship. Jan

Hi Jeff - Gail was wonderful and she sent a link to paypal for the $65 deposit it was very easy (I already have an account with paypal). They are going to send a taxi driver to the ship to pick us up ... I'm sure that there would be room for others if you are interested (you'd have to ask Gail). I think it sounds as if it will be a great day. Nice beach day, food and cheaper than going through the ship. Jan

Thanks!