Originally posted by Bigmaan
Hi

Great Blog. Sums up lots of my feelings. I leave for USA from Australia on Tuesday. Spending week in Tennessee before arriving in Miami on 23/9/2017 for 14 days cruising ( B2B). I have full travel insurance. I can cancel the cruise and associated travel now or hold my nerve and see if by 23/9/2017 there is a alternative route which will be ok to travel. The big question remains whether Miami is affected as bad as expected and that flights into Fort lauderdale and Miami are even possible. Who to say that the Port of Miami is funcationable either.

Never any good at poker .... Holding my nerve is not my strong point......
Current predictions are that Irma's eye will be over the southwest of FL rather than the southeast, so things are looking a little better for Miami.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Larry and my wife Nan

Reflection - Iberian Peninsula - 9/6/19

Equinox - S. Caribbean - 9/25/17

Millennium - B2B - Japan/China & SE Asia - 10/16/16 & 10/30/16
Silhouette - E. Caribbean - 12/6/15
Infinity - Iceland/Norway - 6/23/14
Brilliance of the Seas - Baltic - 7/14/13
Caribbean Princess - British Isles - 8/1/12
Infinity - South America - 1/18/09
Constellation - S. Caribbean - 1/18/08
Millennium - Mediterranean - 5/25/07
Explorer of the Seas - Bermuda - 10/15/06
Summit - Panama Canal - 11/6/05
Jewel of the Seas - W. Caribbean - 11/14/04
Sun - Alaska - 9/7/03