Carnival Breeze Fun Times 3/4-3/11/18

Saint Greg

Another question: is the food in the Red Frog Pub complimentary? I wish they would put a notation after the restaurants that are extra fee like they do on NCL and RCCL such as a $. I am on the Breeze in March 2019 when they sail out of Port Canaveral. Looking forward to trying Carnival again, as it’s been since 2007 that I’ve sailed with Carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Question: is the lunch in the Italian restaurant for the pasta bar complimentary and is it offered every day? My hubby is a big pasta fan!

Yep complimentary every day. Ate lunch there yesterday and today. I had the lasagna today and it was great.

Edit. Everyday so far at least. I’ll know about port days when the fun times comes out tonight.

f91c797585118a49c7bc043da6c14393.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Saint Greg

Yep complimentary every day. Ate lunch there yesterday and today. I had the lasagna today and it was great.

Edit. Everyday so far at least. I’ll know about port days when the fun times comes out tonight.

f91c797585118a49c7bc043da6c14393.jpg

Thank you! I just told my hubby and he can’t wait! We only have 362 days to wait, that’s all!! Lol!

Question: is the lunch in the Italian restaurant for the pasta bar complimentary and is it offered every day? My hubby is a big pasta fan!

Yep. 12-2:30 on Cozumel day

Another question: is the food in the Red Frog Pub complimentary? I wish they would put a notation after the restaurants that are extra fee like they do on NCL and RCCL such as a $. I am on the Breeze in March 2019 when they sail out of Port Canaveral. Looking forward to trying Carnival again, as it’s been since 2007 that I’ve sailed with Carnival.

Pub food prices

249f8a0a145a2dd319f7da8cd8d5e78a.jpg