"LIVE" from Allure of the Seas / May 22, 2011

Hi Radio!!!! I am so excited you are doing another "LIVE" review. I really look forward to your cruises!!(and Trainman)!!! Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to do this. Like a previous poster, I too, am interested in the Auto Train. If you don't mind, maybe one or two pics from that?

Thanks again and have a wonderful week!!

Michelle

Thanks for the nice comments. . .I am in the Caribou Coffeehouse, next to AutoTrain in Lorton. I will post a few pics when I board, but I am posting now with my iPad and am unable to attached pics. .

The AutoTrain leaves at 4PM, and I have to get my car over there by 3. . .I know that the AT costs a bit more and it takes much more time to get to my destination, but. . . I don't like to fly. . .

I have flown, and I will again but I think I will wait to fly when Mrs.Radio want to go to Hawaii next year.:o

Thanks for tuning in. . .

Radio

;);)

Yippeee Radio is taking all of us on the Allure of the Seas, well you sure makes us feel like we are right there with you. I can’t wait to follow your report you are one of my favorites to read on cruise critic along with Trainman and Bionic man. I do have a request if you could get pics of all the menus where ever you eat, it would be nice if you could post them when you get back home.

You last report was fabulous so I'm really looking forward to reading this one too as I'll be sailing on Allure next week:) Eastern, but I want to hear all about the shows and food. Will you be eating in the main dining room or only at speciality restaurants?

Woo Hoo!!! Another "LIVE" from Radio - can't wait! We are going on Allure for the first time in September and also doing the Western. What cabin category are you in? We are in a D1 on the "hump". Hope this is a good location because I feel clueless about this ship. Have a wonderful time! Wanda

whooppee !!! Off on another cruise with Radio, can't wait. Tagged along with Trainman last week. So many great holidays I'm doing, and I don't have to worry about packing.

Thanks Radio.

dm

My family and I are so excited to see your posts during the upcoming week. We will be on the Allure the day you get back to Port Everglades. Have a great week and look forward to your awesome posts and pictures.

My family and I are so excited to see your posts during the upcoming week. We will be on the Allure the day you get back to Port Everglades. Have a great week and look forward to your awesome posts and pictures.

Crusinben: Come on over to the Roll Call. Did you sign up for M&M?

Hello everyone ! Welcome to “LIVE” from Allure of the Seas !

Yes, I know it is a little early,

No problem, I'll be anxious to hear about the western itinerary. I haven't been to Labadee since the pier, and will be interested in an update Falmouth. Thanks in advance, I'll be following.

No problem, I'll be anxious to hear about the western itinerary. I haven't been to Labadee since the pier, and will be interested in an update Falmouth. Thanks in advance, I'll be following.

The pier in labadee is wonderful. We hadnt been for a few years and we were there this past December. Truly needed and makes it much easier to not have to tender.

Labadee has changed a lot, you will like it.

Radio, it is NEVER too soon to start your "LIVE" thread! :D We love to follow along with you. This is a great way to spend my B-day (SUN) when you actually board the Allure! I have to wait 4.5 more months before we get on. Looking forward to all those photos you post!

Radio, Yippee. Got the set tuned to the right station and can't wait for the new Radio program to begin. OOPs, it did begin, I just hopped in late. Can't thank you enuff for your great "Live" broadcasts. This is better than the "Shadow Knows" \( That's for us who really remember Radio) Can't wait for tomorrows episode.

Oh-Goodie-Gum-Drops-Another Live Post from you!! :D I loved your Live from Oasis since I will be cruising on her soon and cannot wait to read your Allure postings. Love your pictures/comments!! Enjoy your cruise!!