MedallionNet on Caribbean Princess

cruisemaniac2011

Does anyone know if the CB is now offering the unlimited internet? The cruise personalizer shows it on the November 11 sailing but it doesn’t show up as a purchase even though the payment went through.

It’s on my ten day cruise on Caribbean Princess in September. Called MedallionNet.

From Vickie & Bernie's blog - who are on their two leg of a B2B2B on the Caribbean Princess:

"Once on board we see that when we log onto Princess’ site itis a bit different. We have to re register with Ocean Medallion wifi and we arethen on a new page that says because of our loyalty level we are entitled tounlimited wifi for this voyage."

From Vickie & Bernie's blog - who are on their two leg of a B2B2B on the Caribbean Princess:

"Once on board we see that when we log onto Princess’ site itis a bit different. We have to re register with Ocean Medallion wifi and we arethen on a new page that says because of our loyalty level we are entitled tounlimited wifi for this voyage."

OK I just got off the phone with Princess and after drilling/correcting the agent - he finally said that Elite and Plat will have unlimited Wi-Fi

OK I just got off the phone with Princess and after drilling/correcting the agent - he finally said that Elite and Plat will have unlimited Wi-Fi

Thanks for checking on it. I was trying to decide whether to purchase it or not. I guess I'll hold off!

We purchased it for our upcoming September cruise on the CB. The offer popped up when I logged in to "Manage This Booking." The package is called the "MedallionNet Voyage Package." After paying $69.99 for our 10 day cruise, the purchase showed up under the "Onboard Reservations" button. It was at the very bottom under "Reservations and Purchases."

We purchased it for our upcoming September cruise on the CB. The offer popped up when I logged in to "Manage This Booking." The package is called the "MedallionNet Voyage Package." After paying $69.99 for our 10 day cruise, the purchase showed up under the "Onboard Reservations" button. It was at the very bottom under "Reservations and Purchases."

I’m glad yours worked. Mine still isn’t showing up there. I guess I’ll call Princess again tomorrow. :confused:

You should stop now!

If you call back, you will probably get a difference answer.

So is this only on the Caribbean?? When will this be a thing for other ships?

Regal was the first ship to start with Medallion Wi-Fi and while I was on it twice within the last year - I had unlimited Wi-Fi.

Now the Caribbean Princess is coming up on line with

Medallion and offering the same.

So I guess at this time it is only the two

Regal was the first ship to start with Medallion Wi-Fi and while I was on it twice within the last year - I had unlimited Wi-Fi.

Now the Caribbean Princess is coming up on line with

Medallion and offering the same.

So I guess at this time it is only the two

Thanks, I was looking last night for more information as to when this will be rolled out to other ships...no such luck. We will be on the Royal in December, but its not looking like I will have that perk. Interesting though!

My 10 day Eastern Carribean cruise leaving September 28th also came up at $69.99 for daily unlimited internet. That is $6.99 a day and I booked it right away.

We sailed to Alaska at the end of June and they changed my prepaid to unlimited daily internet as well. However the system was completely down for 1 whole day even for the onboard free patter app.

Hope that doesn't this time. But so glad they have gone to unlimited daily internet. Just hope they have the bandwidth and it stay up this cruise.....................

My 10 day Eastern Carribean cruise leaving September 28th also came up at $69.99 for daily unlimited internet. That is $6.99 a day and I booked it right away.

We sailed to Alaska at the end of June and they changed my prepaid to unlimited daily internet as well. However the system was completely down for 1 whole day even for the onboard free patter app.

Hope that doesn't this time. But so glad they have gone to unlimited daily internet. Just hope they have the bandwidth and it stay up this cruise.....................

We also bought it as soon as we saw it was available. Do you know if this package is for one or more devices?

Let's hope that the internet on the CB works smoother than it worked on your Alaskan cruise. So far I've been reading good things.

We also bought it as soon as we saw it was available. Do you know if this package is for one or more devices?

Let's hope that the internet on the CB works smoother than it worked on your Alaskan cruise. So far I've been reading good things.

Use it on any device........

You can only log onto one device at a time.

I hope you were able to clear it up today. It's so frustrating when stuff like that happens!

I was finally able to get an email from Princess showing that I had the package booked. However, the Cruise Personalizer still doesn't show it. According to the agent, Princess plans to roll out the information in the next few days.

That makes sense. After reading this thread, I went to Cruise Personalizer and under Internet Packages, the only option shown to me is the in-cabin calling to shore. Nice to have unlimited internet!

Thanks for posting.