CCL Cabin Info Compilation - No Cabin Questions posted here please!

sparks1093

Ship: Carnival Pride

Deck: 5

Stateroom #: 5268

Stateroom Category: Aft Balcony

Quiet Stateroom: yes

Connecting stateroom: no

Balcony View: Aft view, no obstructions

Balcony Size: extended

Was wind a problem: no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem: no

Any specific problems with this cabin: no

Any other comments: entire ship vibrated so badly that everything in the cabin shook or rattled.

Ship : Magic

Deck: 12

Cabin # 12024

Balcony Cabin

Category :8S

Comments :

This was a wonderful cabin. The location was fantastic. It was very quiet and allowed us easy access to the spa. The room included special shampoo and conditioner from the spa. It was so close to the spa that I would often take advantage of the huge showers in the spa for my daily shower. Before I have bought a week pass for the spa and used it everyday , but with this close proximity I found myself in the different rooms more than ever. I know it has been said that because the balconies on the 12 the floor don't have a cover you can't sit out there, but I sat out every day in the morning and at night. Often in the middle of the day it would be in the shady side so I could sit there in the afternoon as well. We were on the even numbered side , sorry I don't know the ship's name for each side.

Ship : Conquest

Deck: 7

Cabin # 7439

Balcony Cabin

Category :8B

Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? – Quiet cabin, except of course for the wild spring break passengers yelling & carrying on in the hallways.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Unobstructed, extra long balcony.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized (extra long, not wider than normal)

Was wind a problem? - Only as expected

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Only one outlet, no outlet in bathroom for nightlight.

Comments : Nice cabin, one of the L shaped cabins with the extra long, "bowling alley" balconies. Have sailed in this category of cabin before, on the Liberty. We like them. The room had only a table, chair & stool or ottoman to sit on, instead of a sofa. It didn't bother us, but may not be for everyone. There is a lot of light in the room from a window plus the door with glass in it to the balcony. We had a lounger, 2 chairs and a small table. There was plenty of room for the furniture.

The bed configuration was 2 twins, it did cut in the pathway to the bathroom a bit. We just scooted the mattress over a tad that was closest to the bathroom door, and it made for a bit more room in opening the bathroom door. We don't watch a lot of tv on a cruise, but the tv does swivel so if you want to watch the tv from your bed it is no problem. A great room with a larger balcony at a bargain price of 8B, works for us.

No noise to speak of, between 2 passenger decks. No bad odors at all, we were happy with the cabin.

Ship -VISTA

Deck - 6

Stateroom # - 6417

Stateroom Category – Inside (???)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Not quiet at night, as this cabin is directly over the Ocean Plaza stage, where bands play nightly until after midnight. While we couldn't hear the music directly, we could hear that annoying thumping bass sound (like a low-rider car), which made it impossible to sleep until the music ended.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -No

Any other comments? -Like the other Vista interior cabins, there was only a 2-door closet, rather than the standard 3-door closet. Not enough space for a family of 4!!

CeleBrat

• 2 weeks later...
Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for CCL.

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

I have seen this on other forums also and it seems to be useful.

Please, refrain from posting cabin questions here so this can purely be an informative thread, especially for those that are first time cruisers or seasoned cruisers looking for a great cabin.

The template is as follows:

Ship - Magic

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11240

Stateroom Category – spa balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Port side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, very quiet unless the ship was rocking. When the ship was rocking, the balcony curtain rattled all night long. This was remedied after a few hours by placing pillows, the chair, and the trash can against the curtain to keep it from banging against the balcony doors.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – The balcony view was great. I am very afraid of heights and was worried about being so high, but it was never an issue. Loved to watch people come back on the ship when we were in port and loved to watch as we pulled into port

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? - Yes, during the first 24 hours of this cruise. Very high winds. So high that all activities on the Lido were moved inside and the deck on 5 had to be closed.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no

Any other comments? -

LOVED having free access to all of the spa amenities. The relaxation room, heated loungers, steam rooms, and mineral hot tub were fabulous!

Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for CCL.

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

I have seen this on other forums also and it seems to be useful.

Please, refrain from posting cabin questions here so this can purely be an informative thread, especially for those that are first time cruisers or seasoned cruisers looking for a great cabin.

The template is as follows:

Ship - Magic

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11232

Stateroom Category – spa interior

Starboard or Port Side - port side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – very quiet!

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no

Any other comments? -

Loved having the complimentary spa amenities

Ship - Valor

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7395

Stateroom Category – inside

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? Yes

Balcony View -

Was wind a problem?

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem?

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Could feel a lot of vibration.

Any other comments? - More than enough storage for two people. We split the beds so we could have more walking room. Our first time in an inside. Liked it fine.

Ship - Breeze

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8433

Stateroom Category – Interior - 4G

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard (right)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mostly, no ship noise. Very close to the elevators and a lot of kids were onboard. Just hallway noise with kids

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – N/A

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - Found some surprises... a woman's bra, socks, hangers, curling iron, and their free bottles of water.

Ship: Carnival Pride

Deck: 5

Stateroom #: 5177

Stateroom Category: 7A

Side: Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems): Yes, other then the folks slamming their balcony doors.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom?: No

Balcony View: The category is 7A obstructed view. We selected this cabin based on the location beyond the first three life boats and between the two smaller life boats. So we were able to see down in a small area.

Balcony Size?: Normal

Was wind a problem?: No

Any specific problems with this cabin?: The cabin is starting to show some minor wear but nothing major.

Any other comments?: The cabin has a 19" flat screen. The A/C was okay set to the coldest setting. Love the location and sailed in the same cabin before. Of course this is our opinion, the beds were firm but not hard, we loved the beds.

Ship - Magic

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11240

Stateroom Category – 8P Spa balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – No, balcony dividers sounded like drummers practicing when we were underway.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - made balcony dividers make noise

Any specific problems with this cabin? - just noise from balcony and too far to Lido marketplace.

Any other comments? -No MDR menu on TV, could see account info.

Ship - Pride

Deck - 6 (Empress)

Stateroom # - 6203

Stateroom Category – Ocean Suite (OS)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes

Balcony View - Great view! No obstructions even though the lifeboats are one deck below. If you stand at the railing and look straight down, then yes, you'll see the lifeboats. But when you're sitting in your chair, or lounger (yes, there are two of each as well as two small tables) you'll see nothing but beautiful ocean and sky!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal for OS

Was wind a problem? - Nope

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Despite it's large size, there is only one US standard outlet, located in the Dressing Room. If you have several items that need charging (camera, laptop, phones, etc.) you'll need a power strip. Make sure the power strip is NOT surge protected or it will be confiscated when you go through security at the embarkation port. There is a European style outlet at the desk, so bring an adaptor if you want to use that one.

Any other comments? - None

DSCN1672-XL.jpgDSCN1673-XL.jpg

Ship - Fascination

Deck - Veranda

Stateroom # - V6

Stateroom Category – Jr. Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – No - cabin directly under gym. Could hear weights dropping on floor during hours of operation.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony not private- in direct site of observation desk -- while on balcony we were observed:mad:

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Very small

Was wind a problem? - no

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Ship - Valor

Deck - 1 (Riviera)

Stateroom # - 1221

Stateroom Category – PT

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Fairly quiet stateroom. You can hear the waves slapping against the hull in rougher seas. There does appear to be some door slamming noises/vibration that is not coming from other staterooms. Perhaps related to crew areas.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None to report.

Any other comments? Far forward location with no public access beyond the rooms means that the only folks down this passageway were crew and cruisers with rooms. But far forward also means a bit of a walk to the elevators/stairs, and aft access to Lido deck was quite a walk.

Ship - Triumph

Deck - 2 (Main)

Stateroom # - 2-441

Stateroom Category – Outside Cabin, Category 6B

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, this was overall a very quiet stateroom. It is right below the main Paris Dining Room. Some nights during both early and late seating, there is a brief (3-5 minutes) burst of loud music when the waiters do their song-and-dance routine with loud thumping bass. This occurred shortly after 9pm for the late seating twice during the cruise. I liked that the room next door, 2445 is an upper/lower which reduced the chance of loud kids. In any case we never heard noise from the cabins next to us.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No balcony but we did have a nice picture window. The view stays misty from the sea spray but is still nice to have. We were able to watch the ship going in and out of the ports in Mexico and also enjoyed the sunlight and the extra space in this cabin category.

Was wind a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? - I had noticed from the deck plans that a flight of stairs was nearby and wondered if that would cause noise and traffic. It turns out this is a crew only stairway from the dining room down to crew decks and was not noticeable at all. Because this cabin was pretty far aft, there was very little foot traffic. Only the few passengers staying further back walked past our room. We did not hear a lot of equipment noise either, though there is always some low vibration.

We also learned that an easy way to cross the ship was on our Deck rather than on the public decks above. Once we got our bearings we would head to the closest elevators to our destination and go up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Breeze

Deck -

Stateroom # - 8418

Stateroom Category – 4G

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No balcony

Was wind a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - If you have any type of motion illnesses, you may not want this cabin. It could have been that the sea rough, because even the comedy club and theater swayed, but this cabin rocked the entire 7 days! There was also some kind of word vibration felt in the cabin as well. Night and day!! Neither of us had a reaction, thanks to ginger pills and wrist bands, but it could have been very bad for someone else. Location was perfect. We took the stairs up for a quick bite to eat and stairs down for supper. And believe it or not, for two people it was pretty spacious. We never felt like we were on top of each of other or sleeping in a closet. In my opinion this room is perfect and would choose it again. BUT BE WARNED .... tons of motion!

Ship - Freedom

Deck - 11 (Spa)

Stateroom # - 1108

Stateroom Category –

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – No, open deck above on deck 12. Chairs, people running, things being moved around, etc.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Good Views

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Very warm, the whole deck 11 hallway was warm.

Any other comments? - Would not book in this location again.

Ship - Carnival Vista

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9327

Stateroom Category – Balcony (8E)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – This is located right underneath the main lido pool area on deck 10, so you can hear music and sometimes even kids running. Not suggested for someone who may like to nap in the room during the day. Can also hear pool activities and music out on the balcony. Nighttime seemed to be a bit quieter, but we also usually didn't return to the room until later after the louder night deck parties were over.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – The view was great! No obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal for class.

Was wind a problem? - No problems with wind due to location - just one particularly windy day due to weather.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - Mid/forward location.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems with this cabin when we sailed (December 2017).

Any other comments? - As noted above, if you want to have quiet during the day and want to sit out on your balcony during the day with no noise, I would suggest you get an aft cabin and not one in this location.

Ship - Carnival Fascination

Deck - 6

Stateroom # - U228

Stateroom Category – Balcony (8E/M) (sorry, can't remember)

Starboard or Port Side - AFT

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – This stateroom is located in the back of the ship where you will experience the wake of the ship as it moves. For the most part, it's pretty quiet. I hardly ever noticed the motors running when the ship was in motion, and I quite enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the ship sail away each day. It was very peaceful. However, if you are sensitive to noise, it may bother you. I am a parent of 3 boys and a snoring husband, so I sleep real sound at night.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – The view was great! No obstructions. It was amazing to sit and watch the ship sail away each day. We also enjoyed drinks and late night snacks on our balcony during our trip.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal for class. It's not big enough for the chaise lounge chairs.

Was wind a problem? - No problems with wind due to location.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - AFT cabin...no soot was ever noticed during our 7 days...and we spent time on the balcony each morning and evening.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems with this cabin when we sailed (April 2017).

Any other comments? - This was our first balcony ever, and I was slightly concerned it was in the back of the ship (where I did feel the motion), but it was truly fantastic. We enjoyed mornings where we saw the ship pull into port and the port guys setting up the moorings to the dock...and the reverse in the evenings when we would sail away. We spent time each night having cocktails and snacks before settling into bed. Desra was our cabin steward, and she was great...all of our needs were well-taken care of. It was a great home for 7 wonderful days.

Ship -Fascination

Deck - 11, Veranda

Stateroom # - V21

Stateroom Category – junior suite, obstructed

Starboard or Port Side - starboard, front

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – seemed relatively quiet; at first thought the AC running sounded like rain.

Balcony View - Give comments on view – lifeboat on the far right; mostly unobstructed view; balcony was very small, but I did use it several times.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - small

Was wind a problem? -no problem

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no problems

Any other comments? - Cabin seemed small; steward was excellent; sailed April, 2017

convenient location for leaving the ship on deck 3 forward, also for the Palace theater at night. and pool & buffet (deck 10) and slides.

Ship - Carnival Sunshine

Deck - Main

Stateroom # - 2102

Stateroom Category – 1A PortHole

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Window view was through a double porthole

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Any other comments? - See below

There were two unusual [from my experience] features with this room.

The first was the shower and the toilet configuration. The shower was the length of the full wall rather than just the corner shower I've had on other ships. This might be a feature of Carnival Sunshine. I don't know. This was my first [and probably last] time on this specific ship. The shower had a ridge on the floor. The toilet was angled such that if you sat properly your feet would be squeezed against the shower ridge. It was an uncomfortable seating and it required an 'adjustment'

The other "unusuality" on Carnival Sunshine is that the rooms on this deck did not have mailboxes outside the doors. Doors on upper decks did have these.

Current based on up to Post #70

Carnival Breeze:

7344 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52226539&postcount=16

7465 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52107089&postcount=12 [--This post also includes descriptions of other rooms on other ships]

8418 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52956453&postcount=65

8433 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52799199&postcount=58

12009 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52280925&postcount=27

Carnival Conquest:

6450 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52310165&postcount=33

7439 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52624482&postcount=53

Carnival Dream:

2325 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52105342&postcount=11

2256 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52310070&postcount=32

6457 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52181886&postcount=14

8259 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52433108&postcount=43

9277 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52398332&postcount=40

Carnival Ecstasy:

129 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52226595&postcount=17

Carnival Elation:

M136 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52093855&postcount=10

Carnival Facination:

E8 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52310490&postcount=34

M122 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52057333&postcount=2

U228 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52984890&postcount=68

V6 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52810939&postcount=62

V21 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53033757&postcount=69

V42 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52057472&postcount=4

Carnival Fantasy:

E3 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52302710&postcount=31

E144 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52518938&postcount=45

Carnival Freedom:

1108 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52957218&postcount=66

2290 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52570717&postcount=50

6282 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52275450&postcount=22

7362 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52550479&postcount=48

8292 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52524964&postcount=46

Carnival Glory:

2473 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52280737&postcount=25

6243 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52335266&postcount=36

7243 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52281029&postcount=29

9239 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52288425&postcount=30

9240 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52288425&postcount=30

9255 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52280345&postcount=24

Carnival Liberty:

1233 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52141434&postcount=13

8353 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52242923&postcount=18 [--This post also includes descriptions of other rooms on other ships]

8450 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52092440&postcount=7

9206 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52280898&postcount=26

9289 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52280988&postcount=28

Carnival Magic:

2297 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52093712&postcount=8

10204 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52057401&postcount=3

11240 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52807325&postcount=60

12015 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52526445&postcount=47

12024 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52586050&postcount=52

Carnival Miracle:

5299 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52433023&postcount=42

Carnival Pride:

4162 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52280297&postcount=23

5153 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52550663&postcount=49

5177 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52803224&postcount=59

5268 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52582180&postcount=51

6164 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52325486&postcount=35

6203 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52809582&postcount=61

Carnival Splendor:

2245 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52253899&postcount=20

6410 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52059072&postcount=5

Carnival Sunshine:

2102 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53034255&postcount=70

Carnival Triumph:

2441 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52854919&postcount=64

Carnival Valor:

1221 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52843087&postcount=63

7395 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52785296&postcount=57

8400 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52087965&postcount=6

Carnival Victory:

8427 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52480398&postcount=44

Carnival Vista:

2339 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52424107&postcount=41

2361 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52203090&postcount=15

2486 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52247860&postcount=19

6417 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52640160&postcount=54

9327 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52968540&postcount=67

10280 - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52093816&postcount=9

• Like 1

Ship -Carnival Glory

Deck - 2

Stateroom # - 2278 Oceanview

Stateroom Category – 6C

Starboard or Port Side - Portside

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –Yes, this room is very quiet.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – no

Any other comments? - Room is very close to elevators and directly under shore excursions. No sound from either of those places at all. Room is 220 square feet and can sleep 4. King Bed, Sofa and pull down. Never used the pull down so cannot comment on that but the sofa and bed are very comfortable. Plenty of closet space, mini Fl refrigerator and safety box. Would book this room again for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Freedom

Deck - Verandah (8)

Stateroom # - 8455

Stateroom Category – Premium Balcony 9C (Aft Wrap)

Starboard or Port Side - Aft Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? Mostly - Just a bit of vibration noise from thrusters during docking. Otherwise quite nice

Balcony View - Wonderful 270 degree view from forward, starboard, aft and port

Balcony Size? Over sized triple plus width - good depth for most of balcony.

Was wind a problem? - Only when on starboard facing part of balcony - otherwise very nice!

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - Never

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No sofa in cabin - room felt larger than actual square footage

Any other comments? - Well worth the cost upgrade if you like loads of balcony space! Room for three loungers and 4 deck chairs with two square tables.

Ship - Fascination

Deck - Upper (6)

Stateroom # - 201

Stateroom Category – 8B

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, quiet.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No obstructions, normal view. However, I did this same itinerary on Valor staying on Port side and found the view in each port to be a better.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None. The room has 2 upper pullmans. We used one. I do think the cabin would be a tight squeeze for four people.

Any other comments? -

Ship - Freedom

Deck - Empress

Stateroom # - 7262

Stateroom Category – OS

Starboard or Port Side - Poet

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes. Very close to the Elevator, but also no noise from the elevator lobby or from the entertainment in the lobby bar area. The big issue was people in balcony cabins on Deck 8 smoking and throwing butts and cigarette wrappers onto our balcony.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -NO

Balcony View - – Unobstructed view

Balcony Size? Normal for class

Was wind a problem? - No problems with wind

Any specific problems with this cabin? One of the faucets in the bathroom needs new washers as it spurted out everywhere when turned on. We just avoided that sink. Balcony was dirty when we boarded. They cleaned the balconies on the last sea day, but never did clean the glass front, which remained so dirty you couldn't see through it.

Any other comments? - Balcony started out with 2 stationary chairs and one reclining chair and a table. While the partitions were opened for balcony cleaning one of the neighbors swiped the reclining chair. Unfortunate, since we had 3 in the cabin and needed all 3 balcony chairs. Biggest problem were the neighbors across the hall who had a supervisor doing welfare checks daily and the smokers. Next time, back to a deck 12 starboard spa cabin on the Breeze with minimal people on the hall and no one living above us.