Pizza on Epic

Jimmy Geegitz

Just booked first NCL cruise. Have done both RCI and Carnival. Both have free pizza places. Surprised NCL doesn't.....oh well..nervous about this booking.

Stop being a nervous nelly. Epic is a fun ship with a ton of options for eating and entertainment. Chances are very high you are going to enjoy yourself.

Don't over think things.

Just booked first NCL cruise. Have done both RCI and Carnival. Both have free pizza places. Surprised NCL doesn't.....oh well..nervous about this booking.

Nervous because of no pizza?:eek:

Just think about the cruise while shoveling snow tonight and you will feel better.:D

(I am from Windham and family sill live up there. don't miss the storms much.:p)

Nervous because of no pizza?:eek:

Just think about the cruise while shoveling snow tonight and you will feel better.:D

(I am from Windham and family sill live up there. don't miss the storms much.:p)

Yea I know. Pizza is not gonna make or break it. I was in the habit of getting a late nite pizza on my last cruise. Looks like a lot of great things on this ship.

Yea I know. Pizza is not gonna make or break it. I was in the habit of getting a late nite pizza on my last cruise. Looks like a lot of great things on this ship.

Just go up to the buffet. They do have pizza for most of the day.

Usually 4 kinds of pizza on the buffet. Cheese, Pepperoni, and Goat Cheese pizza daily with the 4th being a special of the day. Buffet was usually open 1130-1500 and then around 1700-2130. Never tried the delivery pizza (although I wanted to) as the only options available to order was Cheese, Pepperoni, or Veggie.