Harmony of the Seas

No - worst ship in the RCI fleet!(n)(n)(n)

Just look at her ratings.....

NOTHING at all????

BTW - Your opinion does not equal fact. Myself and many other cruisers love the ship.

Also, have you sailed every ship in the fleet?

NOTHING at all????

BTW - Your opinion does not equal fact. Myself and many other cruisers love the ship.

I agree we loved Harmony when we had 3 cruises on her in 2016.

I agree we loved Harmony when we had 3 cruises on her in 2016.

Where did you sail those cruises on Harmony?

I'm getting on in 6 weeks for a B2B in the Caribbean, and have already done her in the Med, so will be interested to see how different the dynamic is the second time.

Where did you sail those cruises on Harmony?

I'm getting on in 6 weeks for a B2B in the Caribbean, and have already done her in the Med, so will be interested to see how different the dynamic is the second time.

May 26 the second voyage of Harmony a 3 night out of Southampton.

June and September both 7 night cruises out of Barcelona in the med.

May 26 the second voyage of Harmony a 3 night out of Southampton.

June and September both 7 night cruises out of Barcelona in the med.

Wonderful!

Was the ship 100% ready to sail on the 3 nighter or was it just exaggerated by the Daily Fail?

Wonderful!

Was the ship 100% ready to sail on the 3 nighter or was it just exaggerated by the Daily Fail?

There was some minor things being attended by workmen but nothing to affect us plus RC gave us £140 cruise credit which we were happy with.

On our September cruise there was a lifeboat drill which went wrong and unfortunately a crew member was killed and others injured

We were stuck in Marseille the next day while health and safety did there checks so we missed a visit to La Spezia.

The captain was brilliant and gave everyone obc to the value of what people had paid for their cabin for the day.

In our case it was $300.

NOTHING at all????

No we did not like ANYTHING about the ship - worst cruise-ship we have sailed on!

Yes to us it is the worst ship in the fleet - no other ship can and will have these issues!

Flawed designs all around the ship!

Fact is only 66% of the reviewers like the ship - that is a really low number!

No we did not like ANYTHING about the ship - worst cruise-ship we have sailed on!

Yes to us it is the worst ship in the fleet - no other ship can and will have these issues!

Flawed designs all around the ship!

Fact is only 66% of the reviewers like the ship - that is a really low number!

Statistics are you enemy.. 65% LOVED it. 97 % loved it or liked it. You seem to fall in with the 3% bottom feeders.

It must have been a fairly surreal experience when the crew member died, was on Anthem when the child drowned, which was upsetting.

That was good of Captain Gus to give you the OBC, however.

We were all very upset.

Our Diamond lounge consierge husband was due to be on the lifeboat but fortunately wasn't hurt.

We all wanted to do something for the dead mans family but the Diamond consierge told us we couldn't but RC would take care of everything.

The captain was very generous and has all our respect.

Sure - we had dead birds every day on the pool deck and in front of Mini-Bites the staff did not bother to take the dead animals away so you had to step over them to get to the buffet.....:rolleyes:

I am really wanting positives but not negatives, but that doesn't sound nice.

There is constantly water on the pool-deck making it very slippery because the slides drip and splash water on the floor - the floor gets slippery and there has to be constantly staff present with noisy machines taking the water away - the machine-noise prevents any tranquil lounging on the 2 pools close to the slides ....

There is constantly water on the pool-deck making it very slippery because the slides drip and splash water on the floor - the floor gets slippery and there has to be constantly staff present with noisy machines taking the water away - the machine-noise prevents any tranquil lounging on the 2 pools close to the slides ....

There is a glass panel next to the slides to prevent back flow of water, and luckily the ship is so big that there is plenty of places to lounge at the pool deck and Solarium.

Because of the slides the space around the pools is even more limited than on other Oasis class ships making it very uncomfortable tight as the chairs all touch each other that is how close they stand - so when somebody next to you moves you feel it on your chair.

It is actually the same on the other Oasis Class ships, and the slides don't take away too many chairs.

There is a glass panel next to the slides to prevent back flow of water, and luckily the ship is so big that there is plenty of places to lounge at the pool deck and Solarium.

The glas panels are to short and low so with every slide the water splashes over the too short panels.

The solarium uses cheap plastic foil instead of glas - that foil flaps in the wind and makes horrible wind-noises as unlike glass the plastic- foil moves and bends in the wind:rolleyes:

Additionally the foil rips and has holes that make additional sounds in the wind...

It is actually the same on the other Oasis Class ships, and the slides don't take away too many chairs.

I was told differently - as there is considerably less deck-space on Harmony because of the slides....they take up about 30% of the space around the front pools....

IMO, Harmony is fantastic!!

So much to do, love the slides. Did her last Med sailing and have a B2B coming up in July.

One pointer I have to make is that if you have sailed Oasis or Allure but not Quantum Class, Harmony will feel different inside, but as our cruise prior to HM was AN, we didn't feel the difference.

Oasis Class are definitely my favourites, so am very excited for Symphony next year!

We did Allure June 2015 and loved it and felt no other ship class could compare with this.

On Harmony the Aqua show was amazing.We loved the Boardwalk and my wife was on the carousel a few times.

In May and June there was a candy floss machine near to the Carousel but it was taken away when we got on in September.

We sat on Central Park every night where there was some live music and one night one of the band from Jerry and the Pacemakers was on and he was amazed when we asked for the song Ferry across the Mersey as he didn't think anyone would remember it.

Our friends have already booked Symphony for next year and we will too when we can confirm our holiday dates from work.

We tried 150 Central Park,Chops Grill and Wonderland restaurants and loved them all.

Fantastic ship,crew and Captain.

We did Allure June 2015 and loved it and felt no other ship class could compare with this.

On Harmony the Aqua show was amazing.We loved the Boardwalk and my wife was on the carousel a few times.

In May and June there was a candy floss machine near to the Carousel but it was taken away when we got on in September.

We sat on Central Park every night where there was some live music and one night one of the band from Jerry and the Pacemakers was on and he was amazed when we asked for the song Ferry across the Mersey as he didn't think anyone would remember it.

Our friends have already booked Symphony for next year and we will too when we can confirm our holiday dates from work.

We tried 150 Central Park,Chops Grill and Wonderland restaurants and loved them all.

Fantastic ship,crew and Captain.

Sounds like you had a blast!

You will definitely need to do Symphony, I cannot wait for that one!

Central Park is wonderful at night, and I also love the Boardwalk.