Things not to do on a cruise ship

mrizer7773

(y)

Because it's rude not to leave some for others. I read on here that they have run out of tails before everyone got one. It's as rude as hogging pool and theater chairs. It's called sharing.

If they ran out a product is because they are not doing something right aka bad logistic. They never ran out of alcohol, paper for the pictures etc. there is so much waste on a cruise but they want to save when it comes to lobster night? Most of the time it’s the waiter who brings you another one without asking you.

The only time a waiter used the “you have to wait for everybody else” card was on the Adventure 5 yrs ago. I was caught off guard and just ask for one but minutes later my table mates woke up Well, I was traveling with my family so I told her to add a lobster to everyone in the table.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If they ran out a product is because they are not doing something right aka bad logistic. They never ran out of alcohol, paper for the pictures etc. there is so much waste on a cruise but they want to save when it comes to lobster night? Most of the time it’s the waiter who brings you another one without asking you.

The only time a waiter used the “you have to wait for everybody else” card was on the Adventure 5 yrs ago. I was caught off guard and just ask for one but minutes later my table mates woke up Well, I was traveling with my family so I told her to add a lobster to everyone in the table.

I think that they stopped serving lobster in the main dining room and offer it only in the specialty restaurants

[quote=ReneeFLL;55506611

What's up with people always trying to get on before others get off? They act like it's the last elevator ever.

They have figured it out very logically: no mechanism lasts forever. Every elevator system will stop working at some point. By pushing and getting on an elevator earlier than you might have by waiting, you reduce the chance of having missed the last elevator going your way.

Millions of New Yorkers have figured this out - that is why, at every stop, they are pushing their way on before exiting passengers are able to make room for them.

I think that they stopped serving lobster in the main dining room and offer it only in the specialty restaurants

Incorrect, it is still offered on one formal night of the sailing. A bigger and better lobster is also offered everynight in the main dinning room but for an upcharge.

Dont:

-lick the handrails

- call the guy who cleans your cabin your Stewart

-get between me and the peel and eat shrimp in the buffet.

This has been such a fun thread (most of the time). Budgie smugglers... I'm still chortling.

Slowly but surely they are adding more ships. Did I say slowly?

Prob won't be ready for my Harmony cruise this year.

Ooo, ooo, there was an app when I was on Harmony- let me check the name...

Ok- Royal IQ... that one worked on Harmony!

Sigh- why can’t they have just one app!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

knock me off my bar stool, as you’re desperate to get served, then pretend you did nothing of the sort, even though 4 people witnessed it

steal people’s Christmas decorations from their cabin doors and throw them in the trash so that security have to check cctv to give them back to the owner in pieces

Put your used plates outside your neighbours cabin door

Use the staircase as seating blocking anyone walking up or down, leave a gap

To bad so many comments/suggestions are just basic manners. I understand when we go on vacation we might take some liberties, but there is a line when you are taking away from others fun. End of sermon.

My suggestion, relax. Slow down. I see people rush all over the place and if they hit a speedbump, they panic.

Use the staircase as seating blocking anyone walking up or down, leave a gap

Agree...I also find it annoying that pax seem to want to use the stair case as a chair..worse yet sitting in the middle with their bag next to them. Really?...like there are not enough chairs around at all the common areas and lounges? Rude, lazy, and inconsiderate. :(

Do they realize the stairs are used by feet that have been in...umm...whatever those feet have stepped in lately? :o

Agree...I also find it annoying that pax seem to want to use the stair case as a chair..worse yet sitting in the middle with their bag next to them. Really?...like there are not enough chairs around at all the common areas and lounges? Rude, lazy, and inconsiderate. :(

Do they realize the stairs are used by feet that have been in...umm...whatever those feet have stepped in lately? :o

Obviously the kids have leaned that from their parents! :mad: