Birthday Cakes Onboard?

ceilidh1

On our last cruise, we consider ordering a birthday cake for our grandson, for special dinner in Crown Grill. Decided to pass when Princess wanted $75 for an 8" cake...I live in a high cost area near San Francisco... $75 is highway robbery... my grandson had one of the individual cakes they bring instead.

Wondering if anyone can save me a call to Princess...

We are doing a 3 day coastal on April 24th as a surprise birthday gift for my daughter who turns 11 on the 25th. Is it possible to order a birthday cake to have at dinner on that day? I'm sure there used to be an option in personaliser but I can't seem to find it now. Anyone know?

We are on the same cruise and it's my Birthday also. If I see you or your daughter I'll give her my cake. I'm sure this will be a birthday she won't forget anytime soon.

No choices...chocolate only.

You could always go to Horizon Court and make your own birthday "cake" with a variety of whatever is available.;)

I just thought of another way to do your cake!!

Bring one from home.

Go to your local bakery, buy what you want, in the size that you want and carry it on. Easy Peasy.;p

The small one sounds perfect! My daughter is turning 11 so it's more about the candles and singing than the cake! On a side note, on our holiday cruise she did the Junior Chef at Sea program where she got to decorate a cake of her own. Turns out that one person didn't make it so the cake and decorations next to hers were not being used - the hotel director (who was hanging out in the kitchen with the kids) told her to use it and make the biggest cake the ship had seen. Well, she did....and the cake made it to our table at dinner that evening. It was 6 layers, fresh cream between each layer, marshmallows, chocolate chips, sprinkles throughout, and fresh cream piping! I think we maybe made it through a slice each but she was beaming with pride when it was brought out as it definitely turned some heads!!! :D

Awesome!! What fun!

We are on the same cruise and it's my Birthday also. If I see you or your daughter I'll give her my cake. I'm sure this will be a birthday she won't forget anytime soon.

She doesn't even know about it - and it's KILLING me trying to keep it quiet! You definitely won't miss her around the ship - just look out for a very blonde, very curly haired pre-teen!

We celebrated my momma’s birthday on our cruise last year, and will be celebrating my aunts in June going to Alaska. The birthday cake coupon went untouched as soon as she discovered the love boat dream because that was all she ate for the rest of the trip!

In my opinion, the taste of the small chocolate celebration cake is better than the current LBD. More rich and chocolatey.