Pitons in St. Lucia

HDNomad

SonshineK23, I know that if you email directly and you are a repeat customer, they will give you a discount. I have gotten a discount on all but oir first trip with Spencer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We used Cosol tours last year. While the tour was an all day event, it was well worth it. They kept us fed and hydrated, tons of stops for pictures, and we saw so many sights that it was hands down the best tour we have ever been on. We got to swim between the Pitons, got in a volcanic hot spring, put on some volcanic mud, and washed it off in a waterfall.

But yes, if you get motion sick in a vehicle, this might not be the tour for you. Going out (away) from the ship wasn't too bad as you stop every now and then, but the ride back is just driving for a long time on switchback roads. They stop once on the way back for a quick snack and stretch your legs, but vans are moving pretty well on that part of the drive.

We used Cosol tours too and would recommend them, there were quite a few people on our cruise on the tour, it was a really enjoyable day and they looked after us very well.

Hi all! I'm cruising in December and wondering to choose between Cosol and Spencer Ambrose. On the Cosol tour, is there time allotted to swim at Jalousie Beach, or is it stop, snap a few photos, and head on your way? Husband and I are looking to relax at least a little bit at the beach.

Hi all! I'm cruising in December and wondering to choose between Cosol and Spencer Ambrose. On the Cosol tour, is there time allotted to swim at Jalousie Beach, or is it stop, snap a few photos, and head on your way? Husband and I are looking to relax at least a little bit at the beach.

You get about and hour or so at rhe beach on Cosol's tour, maybe a little longer if the other stops go quicker.

Was the speed boat portion rough. He is worried about his back. We went whale watching in Canada he found the speed boat jarring. I on the other hand found it exhilarating. What is the best tour taking the Catamaran and going to the mud pools?

• 3 months later...
Check with Bateau Mygo, Carnival, Endless Summer, SeaSpray Cruises, etc. Good luck.

Reed Princess I just wanted to say thanks so much for recommending Seaspray. We chartered the Mango Tango last week, for a group of 8 people, and they were fantastic. Had a really great day.