Season 8 cruise blog has been started

PescadoAmarillo

Whoo the Hoo!!! I've been checking diligently and am so thrilled to see it up and running. Wishing you and G good health and happy cruising. Thanks for being so generous in taking us along.

This should be an exciting cruise season for you and G. The Golden was our first Princess cruise and is the reason Princess is our favorite cruise line. I was hoping you would be sailing on the Crown in December because I was hoping to meet you. But maybe some other year. I follow your blog closely and have gone back and read all the previous blogs. Have a great three months of cruising.

Will be following your blog. We just had to cancel a cruise for health reasons and would love to read your blog. We spent some of the winter in Hawaii and Australia and New Zealand did a land and cruise on the Emerald Princess. Just loved it. Your pictures bring back memories.

YAY!! My favorite blog - and my favorite blogger! It must be mental telepathy - I checked your page a couple days ago before you posted and was sad that nothing about new plans had appeared. What a happy surprise this morning. :D

J&G - enjoy your exciting Season in this enchanting part of the world and heart-felt gratitude for continuing to take the time and effort to share with all of us. Smooth sailing!

Janet

We’re on our way!

Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes. They mean a lot to me. Carole and granny, I am sorry your cruising plans are on hiatus and hope for a speedy return to health and travel for you both. Nothing puts the kibosh on travel like health concerns.

I will not be monitoring this thread, but can be reached at

Pescadoamarillo (at) gmail.com if you have any questions or comments (or criticisms!). :halo:

Safe travels everyone!