Princess Snorkeling Excursion at Princess Cay?

MrSchwump

Has anyone taken the snorkel excursion on Princess Cay? Just curious if they go to any spots that are worth seeing, if there's much underwater life and fish activity.

I know some will say this question belong in the PoC section but I've noticed the "private islands" folder doesn't get much attention.

Has anyone taken the snorkel excursion on Princess Cay? Just curious if they go to any spots that are worth seeing, if there's much underwater life and fish activity.

I know some will say this question belong in the PoC section but I've noticed the "private islands" folder doesn't get much attention.

I've done it three times. They go to just one spot but give you lots of time in the water. Lots of fish and coral for sure. Here are a couple photos from that excursion.

chromisedit.jpg.2a710965e21fa293a4394eded14fb02d.jpg

bcoraledit.jpg.8932705278bafb13bb829c0e47c67326.jpg

I have done this snorkeling excursion 4 times. The captain of the boat is wonderful and a very good singer if I remember correctly. I found it to be quite enjoyable. There were a lot of fish and a large variety. The boat is easy to get off and on. I would take the excursion again.

Snorkeling within Princess Cay is murky and very crowded. The excursion will go to a nice pristine reef area with great visibility and only the people on the boat. Not quite as good as Grand Cayman, but close.