Oasis of the Seas - Tips | Tricks | Secrets

Not really a tip or trick for Oasis but we just wanted to comment that we felt the food was better in the MDR than the other RCI MDR's we've been on. Additionally, we went on a Celebrity Reflection cruise immediately after our Oasis cruise in December and also felt the food in Oasis MDR superior to Reflection MDR.

Question, are the public decks overlooking the aqua theater all closed now? I have read conflicting reports, some say that there are still public "balconies" or decks overlooking the aquatheater that have good views for the shows and just a good view aft of the ship in general, and some say they were all enclosed or made private when they refitted the ship and added aqua theater suites.

Question, are the public decks overlooking the aqua theater all closed now? I have read conflicting reports, some say that there are still public "balconies" or decks overlooking the aquatheater that have good views for the shows and just a good view aft of the ship in general, and some say they were all enclosed or made private when they refitted the ship and added aqua theater suites.

There were 4 public balconies: 7, 11, 12, and 14. Now there are only the ones on deck 7.

There were 4 public balconies: 7, 11, 12, and 14. Now there are only the ones on deck 7.

Thanks so much for the response, is this a good spot for sail away when we leave port canaveral? We'd like to find somewhere with a nice view and not two crowded lol

Thanks so much for the response, is this a good spot for sail away when we leave port canaveral? We'd like to find somewhere with a nice view and not two crowded lol

No, I don't think that's as good a spot as the observation area above the bridge wings. Not many will know about that on day 1. Go forward on the deck 14 port side passenger corridor as far as possible and through a door.

No, I don't think that's as good a spot as the observation area above the bridge wings. Not many will know about that on day 1. Go forward on the deck 14 port side passenger corridor as far as possible and through a door.

Got it! Thanks again for all the help

Whoa! They will bring you a lounge chair?! We have 9329 in October, which is the very back boardwalk balcony and I would LOVE to have a lounge to sit on and watch the ocean pass by.

A lounge chair wouldn't fit on a boardwalk balcony. We were B2B and got it for the second week.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Hi all

Will try this again

We are on Oasis May 6 and have many cruises on RCL but first big ship.

Does anyone know times for shows throughout the week?

Also we were told cannot make reservations for the shows until final payment? if so I guess on line?

We have a Grand Suite and looking forward to cruise and perks.....thanks for any info

Tami and Jerry from kansas

Hi all

Will try this again

Also we were told cannot make reservations for the shows until final payment? if so I guess on line?

We have a Grand Suite and looking forward to cruise and perks.....thanks for any info

If you go to Cruise Planner on the Royal Caribbean website you can see days and times and make reservations. You should be able to do it now. We will be on the Oasis in June and have only paid the deposit and I booked our reservations earlier this week.

Keep reading these boards, I have learned so much from them. Enjoy your cruise.

Diane

Hi all

Will try this again

I'm on the week before you & was able to reserve my shows starting a couple weeks ago...our final payment is not due until Jan. 29th...so it was before final payment.