MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Suzyed ... It may well be that the hosting site has changed and therefore the photos are no longer available, I know the one i used previously wanted people to pay them so on many of my posts there are now just Blue boxes.

Kelly ... I think you have more chance of winning the Lotto ... :D

I've seen three MSC commercials today here in the US. Glad they have their marketing going. Now maybe they can get some press releases going and show us the interior of the Aft cabins :)

Crazy! I live in South Florida, where Seaside will be located, and haven't seen a single commercial or mention of it anywhere around here!

RJ ... I guess they never bothered to tell you how they came to their decision ? Next week we are on Preziosa, on the roll call a woman and her daughter from the USA found out on the day they were due to fly to Paris that they had been moved which left them with no way of questioning the change.

Supposedly the others booked before me!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think Sidari was referencing the fact that there's NO NEWS on the MSC website regarding Seaside and that they're focus was on the TV show about Meraviglia.

You can't even get the 15 day cruise on the Seaside to show up on their website! Or any other TA website for that matter! MSC website is one of the worst out there!!

Is it not possible to book a cruise online through the Irish website? Be first time cruising MSC .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Is it not possible to book a cruise online through the Irish website? Be first time cruising MSC .

No .............. we have to phone MSC UK office! We have no way of checking availability or doing dummy bookings, etc. :mad:

On the positive side, we can only prebook drinks packages so I don't have to pay for my drinks 'til at least 4 weeks (often 6 weeks!) after we get home when the credit card bill becomes due! ;p

No .............. we have to phone MSC UK office! We have no way of checking availability or doing dummy bookings, etc. :mad:

On the positive side, we can only prebook drinks packages so I don't have to pay for my drinks 'til at least 4 weeks (often 6 weeks!) after we get home when the credit card bill becomes due! ;p

Will do that so. Thanks

Crazy! I live in South Florida, where Seaside will be located, and haven't seen a single commercial or mention of it anywhere around here!

Check your cable provider for OANN or AWE network ... MSC advertises on those stations (and possibly others via Verizon).

Well I guess you are better than I.

I just tried it and the only one they show is the 7 day.

BTW, I booked it as a 14 day sailing...not a B2B.

It sounds like you may need to change the search parameters to search for 8+ night cruises. That will alleviate 7 night cruises, and show only the B2B cruises (which are booked as a single cruise).

I think I posted a few pictures in the Meraviglia thread which showed the mock up of a standard balcony stateroom as well as a YC stateroom,,both have the couch near the door so perhaps it's just the rendering that is incorrect.

10264422_1520663254853759_4193057698944461684_n.jpg?oh=72b2f684117aee5036a3f7b1505908db&oe=562C157B

10422142_1520663428187075_6002468470665246965_n.jpg?oh=8486b0157ab948f504a8887d647b5653&oe=5624A630

Wish I could see these!

It sounds like you may need to change the search parameters to search for 8+ night cruises. That will alleviate 7 night cruises, and show only the B2B cruises (which are booked as a single cruise).

Yes, tried that too. Sometimes it won't even let me choose 8+ or if it allows the 8+ plus choice, they don't allow the Seaside choice.

I'm already booked as a 14day but I was curious how the prices were comparing to what I got....and I can't duplicate the booking.

Yes, tried that too. Sometimes it won't even let me choose 8+ or if it allows the 8+ plus choice, they don't allow the Seaside choice. I'm already booked as a 14day but I was curious how the prices were comparing to what I got....and I can't duplicate the booking.

If you click on a link for a special promotion, you do not always have the ability to see all options and selections. If you are not clicking on a link, you should be able to enter the DESTINATION, DATES and DEPARTURE PORT. Once the available cruises are populated, you should then be able to add additional filters (number of nights, cruise ship, deals & promotions).

If you want me to check pricing ... I will check for you.

963907665_o.jpg

If you click on a link for a special promotion, you do not always have the ability to see all options and selections. If you are not clicking on a link, you should be able to enter the DESTINATION, DATES and DEPARTURE PORT. Once the available cruises are populated, you should then be able to add additional filters (number of nights, cruise ship, deals & promotions).

If you want me to check pricing ... I will check for you.

963907665_o.jpg

Yes, I know I SHOULD be able to, but have not yet been successful doing so! LOL!

If you would be so kind to see if you can do it, I would love to see what the price is and if there are any special perks with it.

We are looking at the Seaside for 14 nights February 10th-24th. Fantastica Balcony. Black card if that matters. (It was booked as a 14 day, not a B2B)

Thanks so much!

If you can't post the info here, try: suzyed at aol dot com

Anyone know when MSC will release the June 2019 Seaside sailings? I would like to price out 7 and 14 day YC bookings. FYI, I am also not showing any 14 day sailings at all on the Seaside at this time for any dates.

Edited by pmb526