Cabin release ??

daka

They hold back some. They only list a limited amount of cabins. If you see a cabin location you would like, just call, and he rep can tell you exactly what's available usually.

There will also be a certain number of cabins that aren't available if the cruise has more than one embarkation port.

I tried to get Princess to release a cabin to me that was "zeroed" out for the next leg of the cruise and the answer was absolutely NO.:(

I tried to get Princess to release a cabin to me that was "zeroed" out for the next leg of the cruise and the answer was absolutely NO.:(

You might need a good TA. Mine did that for me recently for a Transatlantic that was booked in three or four segments with different cabins being available for each segment. Initially she said she might have no luck with Princess, but she persisted for me and got it done. Yay for an excellent TA who goes to bat for her clients!

You might need a good TA. Mine did that for me recently for a Transatlantic that was booked in three or four segments with different cabins being available for each segment. Initially she said she might have no luck with Princess, but she persisted for me and got it done. Yay for an excellent TA who goes to bat for her clients!

A Good TA has access to search for available cabins not shown with Princess.com .

They also have contacts within the cruise line , to get special requests done .

(They also are permitted to discount Princess's Best rates) .

There's the problem, I have not been able to find a GOOD T/A, most just want to take your "order"

There's the problem, I have not been able to find a GOOD T/A, most just want to take your "order"

That's all mine has to do 90-95% of the time. But when I need her to step up, she does.

I wish I could help you with a name. :(