Self serve kiosk for statments

luv2cruz62

With the Caribbean Princess being refurbished in 2017, does anyone know if they have installed the self serve kiosks to print off your on board statement? Regal princess had that, and we found it quite convenient!!

Thanks!

..also (afterthought) does anyone know how to delete the countdown calendars ? I added a new one, but cannot find how to delete the old ones...

So if you want a printout, go to the Internet Cafe, use one of their computers and print the statement off, they will help you print it if you have a problem, they won’t charge you, or just take a snapshot of the statement with your iPhone or iPad and print it when you get home, it will all be good

Just log into Princess website from your IPad, it’s all free

You can't view your statement from www.princess.com

But you can from the Princess@Sea intranet page while onboard.

So if you want a printout, go to the Internet Cafe, use one of their computers and print the statement off, they will help you print it if you have a problem, they won’t charge you

True there is no charge for printing at the Internet Cafe. But you cannot log onto the terminals there without using your paid internet minutes (other than to Princess-affiliated external websites). Not the free intranet where you find Princess@Sea.

For those who wish a printout, the kiosks have been fleetwide for quite some time; I definitely remember one on Grand Princess in 2012. Hardly requires a drydock to install and maintain--cf. the currency conversion terminals that are added and removed before and after each ship moves to Europe.

As as to the OPs second question: click on your avatar on the right of the blue toolbar at the top of the page, select edit signature, and delete the code for the obsolete countdown clock.

Edited by fishywood

Be sure that your logout is complete. A couple of years ago the kiosk malfunctioned, and I couldn't get my account to close. I had to stand in front of the kiosk while DH went to find someone to reset it. If we hadn't noticed it the next person to use the kiosk would have had access to my account.

We were just on the Star and they didn't have those kiosks. I had to go to customer services to get our printouts. I do recall having the kiosks on the Grand, Golden, and Caribbean and it was definitely more convenient that way. Not sure why Star doesn't have them.