Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I've got two cruises booked on her already. July 2018 - Alaska & Dec 2018 - E. Caribbean. Booked in mini-suites now, but will probably change that. Really leaning to an aft balcony or Haven. Time and taxes will tell.

Nothing out of the ordinary between deck 17 and 18? Maybe some inches?

On a second thought... I think NCL is right;

The deckplan site shows a difference in size between 17 and 18;

07f8dc2121b14090afa9b37450a05dec.png

When dragging these decks upon of eachother (not sure why it gets the blue background like if I selected it..), see the red inward structure of deck 18;

20u2xww.png

And the render shows 1) the same inward thingy and 2) continuous balcony railing for deck 17 vs interrupted on 18.

8119288293464809b6cc1caa68107b58.png

..making deck 17 to have pros and cons; the cabins located under the deck 18 Haven Restaurant has no onlooking neighbours but a sometimes occupied restaurant. The bump outs for the outdoor Haven restaurant and the port side (public?) sun deck are more of a concern to those deck 17 Haven cabins located more to the back of the Haven complex. More forward will have to deal with deck 18 looking down on them?

In design terms the smaller superstructure of deck 18 makes sense regarding making Bliss not too top heavy.

I believe there's one more after Bliss, but it'll be heading to the Chinese market much like the Joy.

Yup, BA+ #4 will be another Asia ship. Personally I am hoping on one of the Dream Cruises BA derivatives will be taken over by NCL, preferably the World Dream as it's not Asianised.. eh finished yet and one of them or #4 can be used on the Western market. :D Dream Cruises seems to having a hard time filling Dream and got kicked out of their China market due to illegal gambling heheh..

Booked on the transatlantic and so excited, spa balcony booked. Can't wait after sailing the Escape.

Good choice !

After maiden TransAtlantics on the Breakaway and the Escape from Southampton,

we're looking forward to our Spa Balcony on Deck 15 for this crossing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442420

Too bad the Spa Balcony cabins are not Forward, near the Thermal Spa on Deck 16?

Edited by $hip$hape

Good choice !

After maiden TransAtlantics on the Breakaway and the Escape from Southampton,

we're looking forward to our Spa Balcony on Deck 15 for this crossing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442420

Too bad the Spa Balcony cabins are not Forward, near the Thermal Spa on Deck 16?

Yeah shame, we are just off the aft staircase so not too bad for getting around. Had a balcony on the Escape and managed to get Vibe, convinced by some fellow Vibers that the Spa was well worth it - especially in the morning for a post drinking detox!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I chose a location on 17 that has cabin above me (port side). I don't foresee any issues. I have had this location on other large ships and really liked it.

I was on starboard side once( below the Haven Rest.) and did hear noise. It wasn't horrible, but annoying; assumed it was chairs moving/sliding.

..making deck 17 to have pros and cons; the cabins located under the deck 18 Haven Restaurant has no onlooking neighbours but a sometimes occupied restaurant. The bump outs for the outdoor Haven restaurant and the port side (public?) sun deck are more of a concern to those deck 17 Haven cabins located more to the back of the Haven complex. More forward will have to deal with deck 18 looking down on them?

In design terms the smaller superstructure of deck 18 makes sense regarding making Bliss not too top heavy.