Show times on Independence of the Seas

cookieluv

We have been trying to find out the times of the shows on a four day Independence of the Seas cruise in order to book our My Time Dining. The cruise line, after several attempts, claims there is no way of obtaining that information. Does anyone know what are the choices of times Grease and any other shows in the major theater are shown? We are sailing in the very near future. Thank you.

We have been trying to find out the times of the shows on a four day Independence of the Seas cruise in order to book our My Time Dining. The cruise line, after several attempts, claims there is no way of obtaining that information. Does anyone know what are the choices of times Grease and any other shows in the major theater are shown? We are sailing in the very near future. Thank you.

This thread has is the most recent Cruise Compass (daily schedule) I've seen of that itinerary starting on post #75:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2426070

Best to ask any other Indy or RC questions on the dedicated RC forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

One other thing, shows are usually timed to be convenient for the two traditional dining times, so if you pick your MTD times close to those, you should be fine with the shows.

I'm guessing there will be two shows, one around 6:30pm and one around 8:30pm.

Worst case -- Eat in the buffet that night if you can't make either show times with my-time dining.

The night buffet is usually very good and not crowded, with many of the same food selections served in the MDR, plus lots of other items.