New to princess and have some questions

smarks

Does this mean if I bring it (one of the bottles beyond the first two), to a restaurant, I would not be charged another $15 corkage fee? Just the $15 on embarkation? (Because now I am totally confused based on conflicting posts!)

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

If you pay the $15 at embarkation, the bottle will be marked and you are not supposed to be charged it again in the dining room or elsewhere.

If you pay the $15 at embarkation' date=' the bottle will be marked and you are not supposed to be charged it again in the dining room or elsewhere.[/quote']Thxs [emoji4]

One more question. Can one bring wine onboard from ports to consume in one's storeroom?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Forums mobile app

Thxs [emoji4]

One more question. Can one bring wine onboard from ports to consume in one's storeroom?

Sometimes "yes" and sometimes "no."

Supposedly any alcohol purchased at ports is supposed to be held by Princess until the last evening of the cruise. In practice, this is rarely enforced for wine.

• 1 month later...

I know, it's kinda an old thread .... but have a question regarding bringing wine on board Princess.

I know each adult in cabin is allowed to bring 1 bottle and not be charged the cork fee. So when you open the bottle, pour it in your cabin and bring the glass with you ... out and about. It can be ANY glass, correct? It doesn't HAVE to be a glass from Princess/steward, does it? I just bought these to bring a couple on my cruise.

https://www.amazon.com/Wolecok-Flexible-Silicone-Camping-Reusable/dp/B01N6C1KUW/ref=pd_sbs_79_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N6C1KUW&pd_rd_r=10TDTX5GEPZ6QXZ5XF4G&pd_rd_w=n50D1&pd_rd_wg=mbr2V&psc=1&refRID=10TDTX5GEPZ6QXZ5XF4G

I know, it's kinda an old thread .... but have a question regarding bringing wine on board Princess.

I know each adult in cabin is allowed to bring 1 bottle and not be charged the cork fee. So when you open the bottle, pour it in your cabin and bring the glass with you ... out and about. It can be ANY glass, correct? It doesn't HAVE to be a glass from Princess/steward, does it? I just bought these to bring a couple on my cruise.

https://www.amazon.com/Wolecok-Flexible-Silicone-Camping-Reusable/dp/B01N6C1KUW/ref=pd_sbs_79_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N6C1KUW&pd_rd_r=10TDTX5GEPZ6QXZ5XF4G&pd_rd_w=n50D1&pd_rd_wg=mbr2V&psc=1&refRID=10TDTX5GEPZ6QXZ5XF4G

You can bring the wine in any vessel you like. You could even use a glass slipper, if you own one.

You can bring the wine in any vessel you like. You could even use a glass slipper, if you own one.

LOL thank you. :')I don't have a glass slipper.

I don't think it's as popular as it once was ... but WHY do guys drink alcohol from a girl's shoe? I SWEAR they picked my shoes because they were SO ... let's say ... lived in. I was yelling NO NO they're so old and I wear them barefoot! They just lifted me out of my shoes and filled them up. Aaaggghhhh