2018 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc

jpc763

Looking for the officers (and concierge) currently aboard the Dawn.

Thanks in advance!

~ Nancy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HD: Tony Winkler

F&B: Andreas Sommerfeld

That is all I know, sorry!

HD: Tony Winkler

F&B: Andreas Sommerfeld

That is all I know, sorry!

I will say it now but I think this year we will find it almost impossible to keep track other than no more than a month out. I hear from quite a number from Maitre D upwards that there is likely to be a lot of movement with Bliss coming out and general shortages across the fleet.

Indeed I suspect we will see the opening team for the Bliss split up too after the opening to cover for shortages and promotions.

My bet is they end up split Escape/Bliss lets see.

We may be off to the "dark side" to try the Yacht Club once we find out where Yannis is.

I will say it now but I think this year we will find it almost impossible to keep track other than no more than a month out. I hear from quite a number from Maitre D upwards that there is likely to be a lot of movement with Bliss coming out and general shortages across the fleet.

Indeed I suspect we will see the opening team for the Bliss split up too after the opening to cover for shortages and promotions.

My bet is they end up split Escape/Bliss lets see.

We may be off to the "dark side" to try the Yacht Club once we find out where Yannis is.

Is Yannis not still on MSC Divina?

Looking for who the concierge is on the Pearl please. We sail in March, so I know it is still early, but someone may know. :)

Like stated above, with Bliss coming out this spring, there will likely be a lot of movement of officers and staff. Even if you knew who was aboard today, and even if they think they are staying on the Pearl, it's a 50/50 shot that they'd still be there in March. Officers and crew will start moving about 4-6 weeks out from the launch of Bliss (some will be there sooner) for training, and the inaugural TA is 4/21.

Like stated above, with Bliss coming out this spring, there will likely be a lot of movement of officers and staff. Even if you knew who was aboard today, and even if they think they are staying on the Pearl, it's a 50/50 shot that they'd still be there in March. Officers and crew will start moving about 4-6 weeks out from the launch of Bliss (some will be there sooner) for training, and the inaugural TA is 4/21.

Thanks for the information about MSC and Yannis :) Do you know if he is staying there at this time - love him to bits - a great guy. Deserved to be HD

You are correct and even those that think they know you only need to ask some of the crew personally and they say that contracts are being extended moved and many changes.

I know for some on this thread this is not what they want to hear but who would have thought this 15 months ago that

Prem

Mustafa

Captain Hilden

Yannis

and others would not be NCL officers

We miss all of the above

Thanks for the information about MSC and Yannis :) Do you know if he is staying there at this time - love him to bits - a great guy. Deserved to be HD

You are correct and even those that think they know you only need to ask some of the crew personally and they say that contracts are being extended moved and many changes.

I know for some on this thread this is not what they want to hear but who would have thought this 15 months ago that

Prem

Mustafa

Captain Hilden

Yannis

and others would not be NCL officers

We miss all of the above

Divina is the last place I knew Yannis was. I haven't heard from him lately so I don't know for sure where he is right now. I just reposted a photo today on facebook that we took with him 5 years ago, when he was acting HD right after Sean went on vacation.

I never had the honor of meeting/sailing with Mustafa or Prem but have heard great things.

Divina is the last place I knew Yannis was. I haven't heard from him lately so I don't know for sure where he is right now. I just reposted a photo today on facebook that we took with him 5 years ago, when he was acting HD right after Sean went on vacation.

I never had the honor of meeting/sailing with Mustafa or Prem but have heard great things.

I will need to have a look at FB :)

A new thread for 2018.

Anyone know who is currently on the Escape?

John

Just off Escape today, Anoop is the concierge.

Our butler was Bagus, and he was excellent.

Don't know who the hotel director was, sorry.

Norwegian Star as of 1/6/18 ..

Mattias Andersson, Master, left for vacation 1/5/18 - replaced by Vanja Litovic

Marek Kisiel, Chief Engineer

Djamel Benatmane, Hotel Director

Goran Radalj, Chief Electrical Engineer

Thomas Hopkins, Cruise Director

Vitor Nunes, F&B Director

Jasmin , Staff Electrical Engineer

Louis Periyanayagan, Environmental Officer

Davor Baletin, Chief Officer

Esteban Chorro Jimenez, Restaurant Manager

Joe Borges, Beverage Manager

Gary Alldredge, Guest Service Manager (left for vacation 1/5)

Jude Pereira, Executive Housekeeper

Andries Laubscher, Senior Doctor

Noriel Alacawa, Executive Chef

Della, Group Service Coordinator left for vacation 1/5 - replaced by Luis Romero Castillo

Monica Fotache, Concierge

Norwegian Star as of 1/6/18 ..

Mattias Andersson, Master, left for vacation 1/5/18 - replaced by Vanja Litovic

Marek Kisiel, Chief Engineer

Djamel Benatmane, Hotel Director

Goran Radalj, Chief Electrical Engineer

Thomas Hopkins, Cruise Director

Vitor Nunes, F&B Director

Jasmin , Staff Electrical Engineer

Louis Periyanayagan, Environmental Officer

Davor Baletin, Chief Officer

Esteban Chorro Jimenez, Restaurant Manager

Joe Borges, Beverage Manager

Gary Alldredge, Guest Service Manager (left for vacation 1/5)

Jude Pereira, Executive Housekeeper

Andries Laubscher, Senior Doctor

Noriel Alacawa, Executive Chef

Della, Group Service Coordinator left for vacation 1/5 - replaced by Luis Romero Castillo

Monica Fotache, Concierge

That's quite a thorough list, Mary!