I put in for status match ...

toxicfairy

How long does it take and how do they let you know? We are Emerald with Royal Caribbean except my daughter who is only Gold because she was 18 the first time she cruised with us

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

I supplied our NCL "Platinum" information and MSC replied within a week with our new MSC numbers in their highest level of "Black". We were very happy and just booked a cruise with them.

How long does it take and how do they let you know? We are Emerald with Royal Caribbean except my daughter who is only Gold because she was 18 the first time she cruised with us

I did this a couple of weeks ago and it came through as an email confirmation the next day. RCI Emerald put me at MSC Gold :)

You are notified via email. As for the time frame it appears it can vary quite a bit. Some folks have reported within 24 hours and others much longer. If there is a problem with the documentation you send in you will not be notified. So if it goes a week or longer I would call. I waited two weeks only to find out they said they had trouble reading the screen shots. I only found this out because I called. Once I re-submitted my documentation it was done in a couple of days.

We haven't yet cruised with MSC, but have booked 3 cruises for 2018 & 2019.

We have already obtained a red level member ID of the MSC Voyagers club with zero points.

Pardon my ignorance, but should we fill the status match form on the left or right?

I messed up and sent a file instead of just the photo. My daughter came home from work told me what i did and laughed at me. So she helped me resend everyone's with just the photo of the cards.

That is important to know. We sent ours in and three weeks later got an email that they could not open the file. I called Voyager Club and faxed the info while on the phone and got a return email giving us the status.

That is important to know. We sent ours in and three weeks later got an email that they could not open the file. I called Voyager Club and faxed the info while on the phone and got a return email giving us the status.

You mean that MSC did the status match almost instantaneously after faxing the info?

• 2 weeks later...
I supplied our NCL "Platinum" information and MSC replied within a week with our new MSC numbers in their highest level of "Black". We were very happy and just booked a cruise with them.

Mine too. Very happy. And received my response from MSC 2 days later. Impressive

• 1 month later...
I submitted just mine not my sons, will I get the 5% back on the whole booking, or do I have to submit his too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I only applied for status match for myself not my husband but the discount was applied to the whole booking. They confirmed in less than 24 hrs.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app