Movie by the pool on Paradise

bluvsu2

How do you not hear it?! I think you will be fine, it is pretty loud and can be heard over the sound of the whale tail. Even my husband can hear it and he turns our tv up way too loud!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Even after drydock, I've never seen a fantasy class ship with an outdoor screen. So I wouldn't plan on any movies by the pool on Paradise. The Dive in movies are one of my favorite activities...I wish there was a way to add the screen to Fantasy class!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Triumph had movies blaring LOUDLY at the pool during the day which was totally obnoxious. I can see movies at night when its dark and not alot of people are out there, but to have to endure loud car crashes when we should have been listening to Raggea music was infuriating. We looked at it as another cutback on entertainment. I've since gone Fantasy class for years with no obnoxious movies

Even after drydock, I've never seen a fantasy class ship with an outdoor screen. So I wouldn't plan on any movies by the pool on Paradise. The Dive in movies are one of my favorite activities...I wish there was a way to add the screen to Fantasy class!

Based on the pool layout on Fantasy class ships there is really not a good place for a dive in movie screen that would have adequate seating.

Most of the Spirit class ships don't have one either.

Most of the Spirit class ships don't have one either.

There are 4 Spirit class ships.

The Pride and Spirit have Dive In Movies. The Legend and Miracle do not. That’s half (not most).

Of the 25 Carnival ships, 15 of them offer Dive In Movies. That’s more than half and could lean toward saying most do have them.

Depends on the point you’re trying to make.