Transfer booking on Bliss to different dates, keeping the nextcruise depositum?

oskar95

We want to switch the November 3rd Panama Canal Cruise to the one in April. Can we easily transfer our booking to the other one? Or do we have to cancel and make a new booking; and if so do we also keep the nextcruise depo?

Thanks in advance!

We want to switch the November 3rd Panama Canal Cruise to the one in April. Can we easily transfer our booking to the other one? Or do we have to cancel and make a new booking; and if so do we also keep the nextcruise depo?

Thanks in advance!

Talk to NCL because they have their own rules.

I can only tell you what Celebrity , Princess and HAL do with changes.

The ones I know just move the deposit to the new cruise. I sometimes lose my perks when I move from one cruise to another.

Hmmmm, advice on Princess and HAL on an NCL forum,,, not helpful

Yes, you can change your reservations and keep your cruise next benefits. IF you booked through the US NCL office or a TA that does not have a change fee. Just cancel and rebook with current prices and perks.

I think technically they have to cancel your booking, which means that you lose your deposit (assuming you booked with NCL in Europe). However, they may also agree to transfer your deposit if you're making a new booking right away. (My PCC in Europe says this is possible, and other European customers have reported the same thing here, but I have never had to test it myself.)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your inputs!

I called NCL Europe today and they just amended the booking to 30th of March 2019. I kept my cruisenext depositum, any promotions and also got OBC and an extra point from the Latitudes offer, even though BLISS is currently not covered, at least not on the websites.

HAPPY CHAP!! I can go ahead and book Symphony TA now, which was the main reason for switching dates on Bliss. :p:p