Has anyone received their Ocean Medallion yet?

tawlaw1526

Has anyone received their Ocean Medallion in the mail for any of the upcoming Medallion cruises on Regal? We are on the first 3 Medallion cruises on Regal, Nov 13th, 15th and 19th. We received a separate email for each cruise from Princess saying congratulations your cabin is a part of the Ocean Medallion Preview cruise and more information to follow. A couple days later, Princess called the house to say our first 2 cruises were not a part of the Ocean Medallion but our 3rd cruise was. We have not heard anything since and we have not received our Medallions in the mail.

No, they didn't call to get us "Ocean Ready". They called to say that our first two cruises were not a part of the Medallion Preview. They seemed more confused then we were. They were not sure when we will get our Medallions for our 3rd leg on the cruise. Since we aren't schedule to sail as part of the Ocean Medallion Preview until our 3rd leg, I assume we will become very familiar with guest services in order to find our Medallions. We are flying to Florida this Saturday and boarding Regal on Monday the 13th. We explained all of this to Princess so hopefully they will have our Medallions waiting for us on board.

No, they didn't call to get us "Ocean Ready". They called to say that our first two cruises were not a part of the Medallion Preview. They seemed more confused then we were. They were not sure when we will get our Medallions for our 3rd leg on the cruise. Since we aren't schedule to sail as part of the Ocean Medallion Preview until our 3rd leg, I assume we will become very familiar with guest services in order to find our Medallions. We are flying to Florida this Saturday and boarding Regal on Monday the 13th. We explained all of this to Princess so hopefully they will have our Medallions waiting for us on board.

Hopefully you have some interest minutes and can let us know how it went.

Enjoy your cruise!!

We are flying to Florida this Saturday and boarding Regal on Monday the 13th. We explained all of this to Princess so hopefully they will have our Medallions waiting for us on board.

Or they'll be waiting for you in your mailbox when you return ;)

Has anyone received their Ocean Medallion in the mail for any of the upcoming Medallion cruises on Regal? We are on the first 3 Medallion cruises on Regal, Nov 13th, 15th and 19th. We received a separate email for each cruise from Princess saying congratulations your cabin is a part of the Ocean Medallion Preview cruise and more information to follow. A couple days later, Princess called the house to say our first 2 cruises were not a part of the Ocean Medallion but our 3rd cruise was. We have not heard anything since and we have not received our Medallions in the mail.

Just got off the Regal yesterday, she is definitely not ready for the Ocean Medallion yet. The technicians are on board and feverishly working on getting the ship ready. They were loading huge satellites on to the ship yesterday as we were disembarking. Heard from a head waiter that it will still be a couple of weeks before the medallions will be in use.

We are scheduled to sail on Nov 26 on the Regal....I have been told that this sailing is a preview...and that not everyone on the

ship will get the *****....However, they are giving some extra perks to everyone to make up for the people who feel "cheated" or

"left-out"...

You should call Princess. We got a call from Princess a week and a half ago to confirm our home address and to ask what size wristband we wanted. They also had to move our immigration and other data over to the Medallion and said we would get our Medallions in two weeks. This was for the December 10th sailing.

You should call Princess. We got a call from Princess a week and a half ago to confirm our home address and to ask what size wristband we wanted. They also had to move our immigration and other data over to the Medallion and said we would get our Medallions in two weeks. This was for the December 10th sailing.

Interesting, does a Princess provide a wristband with the Medallion or just the Medallion

We are on the 11/26 cruise on the Regal and are in one of the ***** rooms. We have had the first contact to establish our wristband sizes and told we would have a second contact, but that hasn't happened yet. No ***** has shown up in our mailbox yet, but we are still hopeful; we did read a post by someone on the 11/18 cruise roll call that they wouldn't get theirs until they were at the port. That means we on the 11/26 may be the first to get the OMs via mail.

just got off the Regal yesterday also. They are far from being "test" ready yet either. They took down the TV system for up to 2 days for some of the staterooms (gave a $100 PP OBC for those affected).

I personally talked to one of the techs that were spearheading the project, they are having a lot of difficulty with the network as of yesterday.

I just spoke with Princess today and they told me that our Medallions for the Dec 10th sailing would be shipped out to us on Friday of this week via 2 day delivery on DHL. I would assume if your sailing is before the 10th, you will probably just get them at the port.

I just spoke with Princess today and they told me that our Medallions for the Dec 10th sailing would be shipped out to us on Friday of this week via 2 day delivery on DHL. I would assume if your sailing is before the 10th, you will probably just get them at the port.

I'm on the Dec 3 and was told today that they are being shipped to our home. All of our info already transferred over from our personalizer and that they are starting to call again to walk through setting it up further on the website once that's activated.

If you aren't sailing until Dec. 10 and they are shipping out Friday 11/10 you will have them by 11/12-11/13. That's almost a month prior to your sailing. They should be able to get the medallions to quite a few cruises prior to that.

Now they just have to get the "cruise ready" website working as she called it today!

Wishing all of you patience as you board the Regal for her first Medallion Cruise. We disembarked on 11-5 and can tell you they aren’t ready! IT people working everywhere on the ship. They are facing a monumental task. Stay calm and have fun. :cool:

Cheers, Denise

We are on the 11/26 cruise on the Regal and are in one of the ***** rooms. We have had the first contact to establish our wristband sizes and told we would have a second contact, but that hasn't happened yet. No ***** has shown up in our mailbox yet, but we are still hopeful; we did read a post by someone on the 11/18 cruise roll call that they wouldn't get theirs until they were at the port. That means we on the 11/26 may be the first to get the OMs via mail.

We are on the Nov 26th and Dec 3rd cruises. Have heard nothing. How was the "first contact" established. Did you receive an email...call...or what. Thanks for your response.

We are on the Nov 26th and Dec 3rd cruises. Have heard nothing. How was the "first contact" established. Did you receive an email...call...or what. Thanks for your response.

I was called by the Ocean Concierge team to inform me that my cabin was selected as well as ask for wristband sizes.

The 11/13 Regal sailing is the first one using the Medallion and I was told while on with Ocean Concierge last night in regards to my sailing I was told that those medallions were mailed out yesterday via 2 day Fed Ex. People would be reporting on them by the end of this week then!!

They are cutting it very close so I'm sure many will be getting their medallions at port. Since you can't set up your account and be ocean ready until you have that in hand, guess the first few months will be a bit different.

The 11/13 Regal sailing is the first one using the Medallion and I was told while on with Ocean Concierge last night in regards to my sailing I was told that those medallions were mailed out yesterday via 2 day Fed Ex. People would be reporting on them by the end of this week then!!

They are cutting it very close so I'm sure many will be getting their medallions at port. Since you can't set up your account and be ocean ready until you have that in hand, guess the first few months will be a bit different.

Did you ask - or did they mention - the number of cabins that are getting the ***** experience, while all the others are not?