Carnival Paradise

Avonell

Wanting to go on a cruise to Cuba...does the Paradise have balcony cabins other than the suites? Going to be disappointed if not! Can't afford a suite.:( And please give me your opinions of the Paradise

Go after the drydock next year which is supposed to be finished the end of March. I have strong hunch that balconies will be added like they did to a few other Fantasy class ships and will be done to the Elation this year.

I have no absolute knowledge of this but just looking at the length of the drydock and what is happening with the Elation.

No regular balconies aboard the Paradise! :(

We love the convenience of sailing out of Tampa where we live on the Paradise and have had a blast on New year's Eve cruises especially.

But, the Paradise is SOOOO boring: no balconies, no steakhouse, no upgraded dining like Guy's, no Alchemy. The worst is the lack of balconies -- ugh.

I can hardly wait till the Miracle (?) comes in February 2018!

• 1 month later...

Guys and Blue Iguana and Alchemy Bar will be added in dry dock. I saw this information on a website. Although there is no official word on balconies, if you are booking after drydock some of the OV rooms are not available for booking. Maybe balconies will be going there????