Princess secrets

tuffy0317

How does that work ? Do all airlines have Luggage Tracking ?

American Airlines has a place that you can put in the luggage tag number in and it will tell you where you luggage is located. I googled delta track checked bag and the do that also so I would imagine that other airlines offer it.

• 1 year later...

Definitely the pub lunch. Also, you can order a "volcano" in the mdr. It's not on the menu, but you can get it. It's a big banana split, and it's been different every time we've ordered one. Depends on who's making it.

Definitely the pub lunch. Also, you can order a "volcano" in the mdr. It's not on the menu, but you can get it. It's a big banana split, and it's been different every time we've ordered one. Depends on who's making it.

Very good, can be ordered with any combo of ice cream and toppings! Stumbled on it years ago after seeing it delivered to a passenger. It is on the children's menu. Anyone can order it.:)

Is the pub lunch up-charge? (It's OK if it is! just curious.) Is it on all Princess ships?

American Airlines has a place that you can put in the luggage tag number in and it will tell you where you luggage is located. I googled delta track checked bag and the do that also so I would imagine that other airlines offer it.

Actually, if you have the AA app on your phone, and have logged into your flight, the luggage tag info appears like magic. No need to enter data. If you do not, you can simply enter your name and record locator, which is easier than the tracking number.

IF you wish to spend the money for the 'Chef's Table', now $95.00 each I believe, PHONE the main desk as soon as is possible for a reservation.

The entire meal lasts at least three hours, starting with an eating tour in part of the galley, here one can even sample REAL caviare.

Five courses are involved, each with its own wine, and the ladies are, or were, presented with a rose and a cook book.

A free photo is also included.

I am quoting from my last visit about three years ago.

All specialty restaurant reservations can only be made on board

I was able to make reservations on-line.

ReservationPriceReservation ContactCancelSabatini's Dinner Table For 4 07:30PM

Jul 27, 2017

• 1 month later...

For Crown Princess...Mediteranean trips!

International cafe breakfast is lovely peaceful and delicious.

Take a 4 gang plug as only one plug.

Ask for robes - no cost from steward.

Don't have sift drinks package unless 4 drinks a day

Add a little gin to add to nohito! Use toiletry bottles from Poundland!

Check your hair appliances run on 110v

Vines has tapas and sushi with a glass of wine after 5pm.

Free sauna and steam room in spa toilets.. nice towels and lotion available too

.funicular in genoa is cheap fun but no really good views . The taxi is a rip off ...one wanted €25 for 10 min journey...ask for price in Italy they don't use the meter.

Take a really good instant..millicano or other as coffee is awful

Order whole pizza room service for $3.00 if you tired.

Barcelona taxi cheaper and easier than princess shuttle.

(€14 to sagrada familiar on far side of town) sagrada needs to be booked!

Do try happy hour and then sit on the deck for a half price treat!

If you are on anytime dining. RING and book a table on dine line ( on cabin phone) after 8 am to avoid queue and swank past people who dont reserve .. ring early on formal nights!

If you don't drink all your wine in one sitting. They will put it away until the next time you want it at dinner.

There is a grapevine wine tasting at@$9.50 ...(its only £8.00) but is really good fun for little money.

Crown has free mini golf and boule on deck 17... fun.:cool:

Crown is not the newest but the staff are lovely and the ship is in fine order...dont listen to the moaners!

For Crown Princess...Mediteranean trips!

International cafe breakfast is lovely peaceful and delicious.

Take a 4 gang plug as only one plug.

Ask for robes - no cost from steward.

Don't have sift drinks package unless 4 drinks a day

Add a little gin to add to nohito! Use toiletry bottles from Poundland!

Check your hair appliances run on 110v

Vines has tapas and sushi with a glass of wine after 5pm.

Free sauna and steam room in spa toilets.. nice towels and lotion available too

.funicular in genoa is cheap fun but no really good views . The taxi is a rip off ...one wanted €25 for 10 min journey...ask for price in Italy they don't use the meter.

Take a really good instant..millicano or other as coffee is awful

Order whole pizza room service for $3.00 if you tired.

Barcelona taxi cheaper and easier than princess shuttle.

(€14 to sagrada familiar on far side of town) sagrada needs to be booked!

Do try happy hour and then sit on the deck for a half price treat!

If you are on anytime dining. RING and book a table on dine line ( on cabin phone) after 8 am to avoid queue and swank past people who dont reserve .. ring early on formal nights!

If you don't drink all your wine in one sitting. They will put it away until the next time you want it at dinner.

There is a grapevine wine tasting at@$9.50 ...(its only £8.00) but is really good fun for little money.

Crown has free mini golf and boule on deck 17... fun.:cool:

Crown is not the newest but the staff are lovely and the ship is in fine order...dont listen to the moaners!

Thanks for the nice review of the Crown. She hasn't had many good reports lately.

Not a secret, but International Cafe is pretty wonderful. Great breakfast sandwiches, donuts, salads, cookies, lunch items, open all the time...

Tom

Yes!! The freshly made, still a little warm, croissant donuts from the IC are a real morning treat! :D

Thanks for the nice review of the Crown. She hasn't had many good reports lately.

I've just disembarked from the Crown and had a wonderful time. Whilst this was my first cruise, and I have no basis for comparison, I'm happy to message and answer any questions if I can?! I'm no expert, not by a long shot, but I found everything to be great! Can't fault the staff, enjoyed the food and entertainment, and had everything I needed in my room (barring a kettle, but i had a coffee card, so all was good!!) Hahaha! xxx

Good to hear EliotsMum, I'm on the Crown in 5 weeks...hooray! I've been reading the reviews and I tend to think that you get what you expect. I've been on several Princess cruises and I've yet to have a truly bad experience.

Time to start planning your second cruise! :)

The Volcano is on the children's menu.

Tell the waiter what items you would prefer on the Volcano.

Photo taken on the Caribbean Princess

36436570016_a438925e17_c.jpgVolcano on the Children's menu by Howard, on Flickr

I also tried the spaghetti and meatballs as an appetizer off the children's menu and it was pretty good.

On my next cruise I'll ask if I can get it with shrimp.

Howard