Does NCL use the same company as the Maya Ruin Crash?

caddykid12

What happened in Dec 2017 is tragic when a bus crashed in Costa maya going to the ruins. Carrying RCL and celebrity guests.

My question is does NCL contract out this same company?

Has anyone done the NCL tour to Chiccoben?

When you call shore ex.. they refuse to give the name of the company

What happened in Dec 2017 is tragic when a bus crashed in Costa maya going to the ruins. Carrying RCL and celebrity guests.

My question is does NCL contract out this same company?

Has anyone done the NCL tour to Chiccoben?

When you call shore ex.. they refuse to give the name of the company

I don't the answer to your question, but The Native Choice in Costa Maya does the same excursion, for less money. They are rated tops on Trip Advisor.

I don't the answer to your question, but The Native Choice in Costa Maya does the same excursion, for less money. They are rated tops on Trip Advisor.

Have the free at sea. And distinctive voyage so I get 100$ back obc going thru carnival

Have the free at sea. And distinctive voyage so I get 100$ back obc going thru carnival

I doubt Carnival will give you OBC on a NCL cruise. j/k I know you just mixed up which cruise you are talking about. I do it all the time with multiple cruises books. ;p

Are you certain about $100? I thought it was $50 per port per cabin.

Yes, they will get $50 x2 per port since they indicated they have both $50 shore excursion promo from "Free at Sea" and Distinctive Voyages which gives them another $50 shore excursion credit.

I doubt Carnival will give you OBC on a NCL cruise. j/k I know you just mixed up which cruise you are talking about. I do it all the time with multiple cruises books. ;p

Yes, they will get $50 x2 per port since they indicated they have both $50 shore excursion promo from "Free at Sea" and Distinctive Voyages which gives them another $50 shore excursion credit.

Thanks for answering.

What happened in Dec 2017 is tragic when a bus crashed in Costa maya going to the ruins. Carrying RCL and celebrity guests. My question is does NCL contract out this same company? Has anyone done the NCL tour to Chiccoben? When you call shore ex.. they refuse to give the name of the company

Did you know that Carnival would be the current day operator of the Ttitanic (Cunard White Star)?

You will probably find that while most ports have any number of independent operators, there are only a few with the resources to handle the number of people a cruise ship can deliver. We’ve been on excursions with multiple buses of people, so I’m not sure every company is ready for the potential volume.

Sent from my iPad using Forums