Carnival Breeze Fun Times 3/4-3/11/18

Saint Greg

Thank you Greg for posting these. We will be on the same cruise in about a month. Question for you - what wifi plan are you on to be able to post these on the cruise? We can't decide which plan is worth the price.

I’m on premium. I bought it early and saved $15. Bought it with 10% off gift cards and saved another $10. I can’t say if it’s better than value or not. It’s not great. It got bad tonight. Tonight it took me a couple hours to get those pics to post. On freedom last year I went 3 days without being able to post pics. But on triumph and elation I was able to post every day. At times I can click on a link and put my phone down for a couple mins waiting for the page to load. If you remember 3g internet on your phone...that’s what it’s like most of the time.

Pub food prices

249f8a0a145a2dd319f7da8cd8d5e78a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome. Would rather it be free, but really reasonable. Would this be in all Red Frog Pubs? We're sailing Victory next week. Not sure about late night bites on Carnival?

That looks awesome. Would rather it be free, but really reasonable. Would this be in all Red Frog Pubs? We're sailing Victory next week. Not sure about late night bites on Carnival?

I don’t remember there being food in the RFP on freedom. I could be wrong though.

I’m hooked on this pasta lunch. Finally thought to take a menu pic.

5cfd08ccd4ddc3d88c4873294b5d0bac.jpg

This is what it looked like today. The penne with the meat sauce. Add I-talian sausage and some veggies.

e12892b90c19239abdaa9bf94dfcdfb2.jpg

Had my first ever carnival shake from the coffee bar. It was great. We did it hard last night/this morning so alcohol isn’t on the mind yet

21f6cce78ca7963968621c4b4bdc2ba2.jpg

Another question: is the food in the Red Frog Pub complimentary?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Red Frog cost extra, but it wasn't much. Like $2.50 or $3.00 per item. But to be honest, I didn't think the food was that good there. The wings were ok. But the other stuff just didn't do it for me.

The pigeon peas are free though. With the purchase of a drink. And those are pretty addicting.

Saint Greg, you are doing an awesome job as I sit here every morning planning out my days with your fun times and evening meals, this is so appreciated if you think of it could you post bosnai menu? Has the weather been warm? Pools open and slides? Thank You again Janet

Saint Greg, you are doing an awesome job as I sit here every morning planning out my days with your fun times and evening meals, this is so appreciated if you think of it could you post bosnai menu? Has the weather been warm? Pools open and slides? Thank You again Janet

Oh yeah. Got a lot of sun today. Pools and slides open every day

4e76dda39861c928e3351343253073ca.jpg

2bbacde5d4328bf0c29d9dac87f44c14.jpg