OBC Certificate Question

Jenner9

You can absolutely transfer the Future Cruise certificate to anyone you choose. It will be attached to your NCL account, and if you book through NCL, just ask them to apply it to a booking or transfer to someone else's booking.

I used one recently to hold a booking for my in-laws no problem through our NCL TA.

Sure, why not.

If I am not mistaken you can also gift them to friends and relatives.

Cheers

Len

Right I bought one off eBay for $159 and provided my latitudes number and the seller called ncl and it was applied to my account! So I got $91 net off my cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks! I just didnt know why I had to choose a person instead of it just going on my account in general.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Forums mobile app

It has to be given to someone, and it is also an option to have separate accounts for individuals in the cabin. For example, some people set up separate accounts for children and may want to use prepurchased OBC to find that account.

If you just set up one account for the room then any spending as well as OBC is pooled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has to be given to someone, and it is also an option to have separate accounts for individuals in the cabin. For example, some people set up separate accounts for children and may want to use prepurchased OBC to find that account.

If you just set up one account for the room then any spending as well as OBC is pooled.

Gotcha! Thank you!! So I can have my husband and myself on one account and set up separate accounts for each of the kids?

Gotcha! Thank you!! So I can have my husband and myself on one account and set up separate accounts for each of the kids?

Yes, you can do that if you want.

There is another current thread on this subject that may be of use.

Yes, you can do that if you want.

There is another current thread on this subject that may be of use.

Thank you! I sometimes tend to research everything to death!! I also have zero luck searching for any threads while using the mobile app! I will look for it!!

Thank you! I sometimes tend to research everything to death!! I also have zero luck searching for any threads while using the mobile app! I will look for it!!

I can’t do a link as I’m on my phone, but it’s fairly easy to see currently. It’s called something like “can I stop my kids from spending”. I think it covers the various options, including giving them sone money to spend.

I can’t do a link as I’m on my phone, but it’s fairly easy to see currently. It’s called something like “can I stop my kids from spending”. I think it covers the various options, including giving them sone money to spend.

Thanks again! I think I am on that thread too! LOL! .....like I said research to death! [emoji2]

Thanks! I just didnt know why I had to choose a person instead of it just going on my account in general.

When I checked in with my wife and two kids, they asked me for a credit card for the account. Then, she asked me if it was for everyone in my party. My assumption is that it is possible to have each person in the room pay their own way for onboard purchases. This would be particularly useful for two friends sharing a cabin. But, If you put down one CC for all members, then everything gets linked.