Introduction and next sailings

PrincessMinion

I figured I should introduce myself here, since I cruise Carnival fairly often and my next 2 bookings are carnival miracle and carnival imagination. My husband and I live in Wyoming and make the 12 hour trek to Long Beach at least once a year to see family and now we just add on a cruise to that time spent there. We've cruised twice together as a couple and he's been on a cruise to Alaska before we met. I call myself the boring traveler because once I'm on the ship all I want to do is lounge on the decks with a book or video game in hand. I work two jobs, volunteer a lot, work on too many remodeling and refinishing projects on our house, and take care of 4 crazy pets so I'm nonstop when I'm home. Cruising for me is a chance to just stop and recharge and honestly not do a darn thing. My husband is definitely more adventurous then me, but he's quite content just hanging out with a video game in hand too. Our dream cruise is a cruise to nowhere, tho we are planning to do the 14 day to Hawaii in 2018 or 2019.

Our next cruise is October 29, 2017 on the Miracle sailing to the Mexican Riviera. Never sailed this ship or itinerary, so I'm excited to explore her. If you guys/gals have any must see shows (we love anything theatre related typically) or must eats or must check outs on the ship or in the ports we're open to suggestions. We try to spend as little money onboard as possible so we can do more cruises in the future. However, we're always open to ideas. Oh and fruity and chocolatey cocktails are my faves and I love suggestions on those too.

The next cruise for me is on the Imagination sailing to Catalina and Ensenada. We've done this ship and itinerary before, but this time I'm bringing my mom for a mother/daughter cruise and the hubby is holding down fort at home. My mom has never seen the ocean or been on a proper vacation so I'm really excited to take her on this ship because we loved it last year. Again, open to suggestions for stuff to do.

Really enjoying perusing the boards and learning all about the various ships and ports.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Welcome! Both Miracle and Imagination have Serenity areas. Miracle's is better. It is Lido Deck, aft with a pool and hot tub. Lots of loungers, a bar, tables chairs and sofas under a covered area. Miracle also has a Steakhouse, but there is an extra charge -- $35 pp, but the food and service is excellent.

Imagination's Serenity area is one deck below the Lido , aft. There are 2 hot tubs(no pool), loungers face aft. There is also a covered area with chairs and sofas. Bar is one deck up on Lido, starboard aft. No Steakhouse.

Enjoy. :)

welcome aboard.

Thanks!

Welcome! Both Miracle and Imagination have Serenity areas. Miracle's is better. It is Lido Deck, aft with a pool and hot tub. Lots of loungers, a bar, tables chairs and sofas under a covered area. Miracle also has a Steakhouse, but there is an extra charge -- $35 pp, but the food and service is excellent.

Imagination's Serenity area is one deck below the Lido , aft. There are 2 hot tubs(no pool), loungers face aft. There is also a covered area with chairs and sofas. Bar is one deck up on Lido, starboard aft. No Steakhouse.

Enjoy. :)

Really looking forward to the Serenity area on Miracle. On our last cruise we only went to the Serenity area once or twice on the Imagination. We loved the upper balcony area looking down over the Lido deck. Made for some of the best people watching. :D