Spencer Ambrose land ,sea and beach adventure

tbmrt

We are very excited about an upcoming tour with Spencer and received confirmation of our trip.

However, he has not responded to emails that we and others who will be on this trip sent him after our initial booking.

Hoping that this is because he is busy and not good with his email. Has anyone experienced this w/his past tours?

We are very excited about an upcoming tour with Spencer and received confirmation of our trip.

However, he has not responded to emails that we and others who will be on this trip sent him after our initial booking.

Hoping that this is because he is busy and not good with his email. Has anyone experienced this w/his past tours?

Hi again! :) Just commenting to let you know that, yes, we had that issue two years ago before our cruise with the confirmation emails we weren't receiving. The problem wasn't because Spencer's were not responding, it was OUR email account/internet service provider's server that was blocking them from coming through. :o We don't know the reason, but maybe their server suspected spam since it originated outside the USA??? Anyway, I messaged through Spencer's website and that's when I was notified that a few confirmation emails had been sent but were returned as not deliverable. They verified the email address and they were using the correct one. We ended up giving them my husband's personal and work email addresses and we were able to received the emails from Spencer just fine. But the issue was definitely on our end, not theirs. We've got Comcast/Xfinity, so they were doing the blocking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No bathrooms on Spencer's boats - they just pull the boat into the next safe bay and into the water you go. I speak from experience, lol. Luckily the captain and guide handle it very gracefully so that the other folks in the boat have their attention diverted while you are peeing!