Cunard's full 2019 sailings now available

Austcruiser84

Via Facebook minutes ago, Cunard just announced its 2019 sailings. I'm quite excited about QE doing at least two round Japan sailings in April 2019. I'm tempted to book.

Good to see some variety in what has otherwise been a very repetitive schedule the past few years and that Australasia is getting some attention! Good profits to be made out of this market to be sure.

Via Facebook minutes ago, Cunard just announced its 2019 sailings. I'm quite excited about QE doing at least two round Japan sailings in April 2019. I'm tempted to book.

Good to see some variety in what has otherwise been a very repetitive schedule the past few years and that Australasia is getting some attention! Good profits to be made out of this market to be sure.

Hi there Austcruiser 84, trust you are well - But has Cunard announced what is happening to QE after 31st May up until its sailing from San Francisco on 3rd July - its a real mystery! I would love to book an Alaskan trip from and back to Vancouver (my favourite city after Sydney!) but there is simply no news. Viking Ocean are starting Alaskan cruises in 2019 and they are becoming tempting in the absence of QE's whereabouts in June.

Best wishes

Trevor

Hi there Austcruiser 84, trust you are well - But has Cunard announced what is happening to QE after 31st May up until its sailing from San Francisco on 3rd July - its a real mystery! I would love to book an Alaskan trip from and back to Vancouver (my favourite city after Sydney!) but there is simply no news. Viking Ocean are starting Alaskan cruises in 2019 and they are becoming tempting in the absence of QE's whereabouts in June.

Best wishes

Trevor

I'm well Trevor, hope you are too? Based on its location, I'd expect one or more of the following itineraries between those dates:

- Alaskan cruises

- Hawaii

- Coastal to Mexico / part Panama

I'm booked on QV for Sept next year, meaning I'll have sailed on all three Queens finally!

We would love to do an Alaskan cruise and disembark in San Francisco to visit family there, although this means the dreaded flight home! Perhaps she is going to be on a private charter between Vancouver and SFO; it would possibly be the an ideal timescale to slip one in, who knows? It is a long gap they have, but maybe something very tempting will transpire.

It certainly seems a strange void, as bookings are being taken from SFO to S'ton.

Edited by LadyL1