Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

I agree, let's get those Roll Calls going... TA - fall of 2019? Which month will it be? :confused:

According to information posted on Norwegian's website, delivery will be 31 October 2019.

Transatlantic would probably be mid November or so.

another breakaway plus ship, very similar to the escape/joy/bliss and the other breakaway class ships. I wish Norwegian would of done something a bit different like a ship similar to the MSC Seaside.

Wish granted! Project Leonardo, the ships after Breakaway-plus, will be similar to the MSC Seaside prototype.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

I wish Norwegian would of done something a bit different like a ship similar to the MSC Seaside.

Are you aware that the next generation of NCL ships after this last BA/BA+ class ship will be based on the same design as the Seaside? Project Leonardo ships will be built out of Fincantieri.

Project Leonardo (NOT ENCORE)...

0dfb31d94462209f6afc6536fd26aedb.jpg

• Like 1

another breakaway plus ship, very similar to the escape/joy/bliss and the other breakaway class ships. I wish Norwegian would of done something a bit different like a ship similar to the MSC Seaside.

Just wait.....

9ZRoeJZe6RQ

No real details about Leonardo but the speculation is that the Haven will move to the aft of the ship and the Garden Cafe will be at the front.

I agree, let's get those Roll Calls going... TA - fall of 2019? Which month will it be? :confused:

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-cruise-line-new-ship-encore-announcement

Norwegian Encore will feature amenities and interactive experiences that will excite and inspire, and more details on the ship’s design, accommodations, dining and onboard offerings will be shared in the coming months. The ship will be available for reservations in March 2018.

Looks like we will have to wait until March.

Since Breakaways last cruise out of Miami ends November 17, I would expect Encore to start November 24 for a Thanksgiving cruise.

If they do a 12 TA, Nov 12 would be my guess.

According to information posted on Norwegian's website, delivery will be 31 October 2019.

https://www.ncl.com/travel-blog/norwegian-cruise-line-new-ship-encore-announcement

Norwegian Encore will feature amenities and interactive experiences that will excite and inspire, and more details on the ship’s design, accommodations, dining and onboard offerings will be shared in the coming months. The ship will be available for reservations in March 2018.

Looks like we will have to wait until March.

Since Breakaways last cruise out of Miami ends November 17, I would expect Encore to start November 24 for a Thanksgiving cruise.

If they do a 12 TA, Nov 12 would be my guess.

Great info, thanks to you both (y)

Ah I really hope they do a few nights out of Hamburg and/or Southampton so is here in Europe get the chance to try out a new ship!

Absolutely loved the 3 days on the Escape!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Perfect way to celebrate my birthday next year, a Transatlantic crossing!

Ah I really hope they do a few nights out of Hamburg and/or Southampton so is here in Europe get the chance to try out a new ship!

Absolutely loved the 3 days on the Escape!

Apparently on Twitter Andy Stuart has said that she will have a short UK stop!

I was thinking the same thing depending on the dates, itinerary and place.

I already have a birthday cruise booked for November of 2019.

This year's B-day cruise is on Bliss, the final Alaska cruise of the season and getting back on for the Pacific Coast cruise.

You aren’t paying attention very well. Google NCL Leonardo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Very happy to read Encore will be heading to Miami. I received an email from NCL today with the announcement!!!!

Already booked on the Sky Princess inaugural on Oct 20 to the 27th.....so Encorescrossing is out. So now to figure when to get on the Encore.....maybe a NewYears cruise? Too many new ships after Encoreits Virgin Voyages......

Help, I can’t stop cruising!

71f7578486d7fb3292d0738374619c82.jpg

Crappy generic rendering that doesn’t show observation lounge.

Ya, it's weird that they based the rendering on the Escape, when they already have the Joy and Bliss that actually reflect what Encore will look like.

At least we know for sure it won't be Escape 2 based on the block plan. Interesting that there seems to be an additional enclosed deck aft. Looks a little weird IMHO.

d96f2d86885efd3f2efc1e030c415c30.jpg