EZ Check Question

Teacher77

Your flight can be anytime until the end of the day (11:59 PM) you disembark. As long as it is a domestic flight on a qualifying carrier.

For others that read this besides the OP, at FLL it is anytime from 11:30 AM until 11:59 PM.

Remember that if you do use EZCheck that any liquids that do not meet TSA carry-on rules must be packed in your suitcase before you put it in the hallway for Princess to take it away.

For others that read this besides the OP, at FLL it is anytime from 11:30 AM until 11:59 PM.

As the original question was strictly about latest time, I assumed that "anytime from the start time until the end of the day (11:59)" would be intuitively obvious.

But as we have now clarified the complete time parameters for flights from FLL I now notice that the OP did not specify which airport, FLL or MIA, they were asking about. So much for assumptions.

I have a related question.

We fly out of FLL on southwest late in the afternoon. I also prepaid for early boarding so we could hopefully sit together. So with ez check; does princess go online the night before debarkation and check us in and print boarding passes and luggage tags? Or do we need to go online and pay princess for 15 mins of internet to check in and a fee to princess for printing the tags?

I tried to put a picture of the form here but it doesn't work. The form states you fill it out three days before debarkation, return it to the Guest Service Desk with a copy of your airline ticket or e-confirmation and show a photo id. It also says Boarding Passes and baggage tags will be delivered by 8:30 the night before debark. If someone knows how to put a copy of the form on here, let me know.

I have a related question.

We fly out of FLL on southwest late in the afternoon. I also prepaid for early boarding so we could hopefully sit together. So with ez check; does princess go online the night before debarkation and check us in and print boarding passes and luggage tags? Or do we need to go online and pay princess for 15 mins of internet to check in and a fee to princess for printing the tags?

If you prepaid the fee to SW for early checkin, you don't have to do anything. Princess will issue the boarding passes with your early boarding number handled by the airline...

We are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. When we disembark our flight doesn’t leave until 7:00 pm that evening. Would we still be able to do the EZ check? Will they hold our luggage that long? Thanks!!

Are you flying Southwest?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm assuming that EZ Check is only for US airlines and destinations? Does anyone know if Canada final destinations qualify? I can't find anything on Princess website about EZ Check - even for US travellers.

We always use EZcheck out of FLL, does anyone know if it is available out of LAX ? thanx

Only available in Port Everglades (FLL or MIA) and Seattle (SEA only).

Someone once posted the reasons (regulatory and/or lack of authorization from the airport authorities) that it is not available from any California port. If you are from California complain to your state legislators, not the cruise line.

On our most recent cruise, the cutoff time for flights leaving from Ft. Lauderdale was 7 p.m. Yes, they had a statement on the form saying it was available for flights leaving after 11:30 and before 7 pm that day. We just made it - had a 6:55 pm flight home on Southwest.