Day Pass at Cap Cana?

ChancerandDancer

I would appreciate please any feedback on which beach resorts you would recommend and which offer a day pass at Cap Cana. An indication of cost would also be appreciated.

I am assuming it is easy to pick up a taxi at the port to the resort and then a taxi back again!

Thank you

Maureen and Jon

We were in Cap Cana four years ago and stayed at what I believe now is Secrets Cap Cana. The pool and restaurants were lovely. However, the cove beach was very small. We did meet some friends at the resort who owned property on Cap Cana and took us to their private beach club which was fantastic. Cap Cana is truly an amazing part of the D.R. This very large gated community features lots of lush resorts and beautiful homes. We just booked the January 6th Caribbean Skies sailing and are also exploring day pass options.

Secrets at Cape Cana don’t require an advance booking and is $100 pp.

Alsol Tiara is cheaper at $65 but they like you to reserve a week in advance. Both include lunch and use of facilities.

We are on the same cruise as you and this is the info I received by email from both hotels. Hope this helps.

Many thanks, yes, this is perfect. Perhaps see you on Board?!

I received a reply frol Secrets last night and this is some information they sent to me

"You need contact the hotel before coming to check on the availability.

the taxis inside Cap Cana have a cost of 3.00USD each way, no matter the distance as long it be inside Cap Cana. "

Thank you again

Maureen and Jon

• 2 months later...
Where any of you able to purchase on-line or did you have to call / email the hotels?

Hello, We had to email the hotels in advance and reserve with them on line. In the end we did not do this in advance and it was just as well as the waves were too high for the tender.

Have a lovely cruise

We also were not able to tender in to Cap Cana and ended up with an overnight in Santo Domingo. We were told that the ship was rarely able to stop at the port due to strong swells.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums