Wearing the same long dress on more than one night

Bartswife

as the heading says, is it acceptable to wear the same dress a couple of nights, I have bought a lovely long black beaded dress and want to enjoy wearing it!!! I have three short cocktail dresses as well as dressy slacks and tops so will have enough to have something different each night but our cruise is the only time I'm going to get to wear it,

You can double up as much as you like. Who cares.!! You will never see these people again. When we fly from Australia to UK we don't have a log of luggage allowance. I just take one nice dress and a couple of pair of dressy black pants with a couple of different tops. I cycle through them. Mummsie

The world does not revolve around you,who else is gonna care?

Sorry but I think this is really rude!! As my mother taught me, 'if you cant say anything nice don't say anything at all' !!

We are coming from Australia and I will be wearing a lot of my clothes especially evening wear a few times each, as with very limited luggage I wont have the room for too much.

Using formal wear more than once is practical for baggage allowances and also in terms of getting value out of what are usually very expensive pieces of clothing.

My own personal shopping theory goes thus.

1. Dress costs x at time of purchase

2. Dress costs half of x on second wear

3. Dress costs half of stage 2 on third wearing and so on and so on until it owes me money

On this basis the dress eventually cost me nothing so I feel completely justified in having a shopping spree with all that money I saved. 😀

Using formal wear more than once is practical for baggage allowances and also in terms of getting value out of what are usually very expensive pieces of clothing.

My own personal shopping theory goes thus.

1. Dress costs x at time of purchase

2. Dress costs half of x on second wear

3. Dress costs half of stage 2 on third wearing and so on and so on until it owes me money

On this basis the dress eventually cost me nothing so I feel completely justified in having a shopping spree with all that money I saved. 😀

Just beware though we men use exactly the same logic when it comes to buying new cars, TVs computers etc.;p

I usually wear a different one each night, simply because I have some lovely dresses that I dont normally get to wear at home. But honestly, they are a hassle to pack since I need to bring extra shoes/accessories to go with them, so maybe next time Ill only bring a couple. And rewear them. After all, no one is really going to notice anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Forums