My Viking Journey access during cruise

zitsky

Why does Viking cut off access to their My Viking Journey website during a cruise? It's so helpful to have a list of activities and what you've signed up for. I can't understand why they make this unavailable during your trip. :mad:

I had to go back to their paper catalog and my own notes just to figure out what activities were on the next day, and what optional activities I signed up for.

Because they up the prices if you book excursions when you are actually on the cruise and they don't want you to get grumpy about it by seeing the earlier prices.

I did that. I'll have to look through my paperwork, to see if I can confirm what you're saying.

Have to respectfully disagree... Having just returned from sailing on the Viking Ingiv,. On the first evening aboard the ship, when we returned from dinner, there was a print out of our scheduled excursions, along with the full schedule of options for the week, which allowed you to review and sign up for any additional excursions. The prices quoted were the same as on the My Viking site.