What should they replace Moderno's with?

AndyCapn

What type of restaurant should replace Moderno's?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. What type of restaurant should replace Moderno's?

• Asian
    • Caribbean
    • Mexican
    • Southern barbecue
    • Seafood
    • Upscale hamburgers
    • Gourmet buffet
    • Celebrity chef
    • Child-friendly family restaurant
    • Land-based chain restaurant
    • Nothing, use the space for something else

I enjoy Moderno's! The salads are always great! I can make a meal off the salads! I saw many critiques that the salad bar is usually empty...I have never experienced that.....but we usually eat early, so maybe that is why! And the meat is usually scrumptious! Carne-fest! I vote to keep it!

Open a rotating restaurant that specializes in food and entertainment from the region you are sailing.. a little cajun out of New Orleans, jerk chicken while in Jamaica, Bangers & Mash out of Southampton, etc.

That may actually be a good idea!

I do really like the salad bar at Moderno and enjoy having many different meat choices. However, the last few times I have found the meats to be WAY TOO SALTY. Now, I don't think I can go back:(

So, if there is going to be a change at all the regional idea seems to be somewhat attractive.

Open a rotating restaurant that specializes in food and entertainment from the region you are sailing.. a little cajun out of New Orleans, jerk chicken while in Jamaica, Bangers & Mash out of Southampton, etc.
(y) Hola, this gets our vote ... adapt it seasonally and for regional cuisines - make good use of all those international gallery talents onboard the fleet of ships.

I personally hate Moderno and would love to see it go away fleet wide. I don't like the whole endless food parade because I eat too much. I also feel like I can never relax and I miss the whole flow of the meal, especially the breaks between courses. I would love to see Los Lobos go fleet wide. You can't go wrong with elevated Mexican.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app