RC Adventure Of The Seas 2018

I just stopped by Cafe Promenade for my afternoon iced coffee and asked the server about “punches” on the 15-drink-coffee-card. He said it depends on the drink, but usually anything in the “Tall” (12 oz.) cup is 1 punch; drinks in the “Grande” (16 oz.) cup, or “Venti” (20 oz.) cup are 2 punches.

Also, a couple of times on this trip I have been able to get cans of diet soda with my Refreshment Package at Cafe Promenade and the Blue Moon (VCL).

Thanks for inquiring on my behalf, that was really nice of you!

Hey Jake! I'm reading a few horror stories on the service and/or wait times at bars and such.. Can you elaborate on what you saw and if you par-took in adult beverages, how would you rate the service and wait times? I know they are and can be busy, but from what I've read, it's a pretty long waiting game for said adult beverages... Also, the pool areas. Did you see the infamous "Chair Hogs" with their towels there at 8am until dusk? Lol.. Just wondering how they police the areas. I've been on a few other cruises, and they have "rules" for those things, but are never enforced. We are set to cruise in July. Thanks!

Hey Jake! I'm reading a few horror stories on the service and/or wait times at bars and such.. Can you elaborate on what you saw and if you par-took in adult beverages, how would you rate the service and wait times? I know they are and can be busy, but from what I've read, it's a pretty long waiting game for said adult beverages... Also, the pool areas. Did you see the infamous "Chair Hogs" with their towels there at 8am until dusk? Lol.. Just wondering how they police the areas. I've been on a few other cruises, and they have "rules" for those things, but are never enforced. We are set to cruise in July. Thanks!

Hope he didn't partake in any adult beverages.. The OP is only 14yrs old...???

Just off the AOS and I can tell you there wasn’t a chair to be had anywhere around the main pool and in the solarium by around 11:00 am. The ship felt very crowded on our sea day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the AOS and I can tell you there wasn’t a chair to be had anywhere around the main pool and in the solarium by around 11:00 am. The ship felt very crowded on our sea day!

And this is without the new staterooms occupied?

We don't need to have a chair by a pool in May. We need to have a chair surrounded by fresh air that's not attached to our stateroom.

And this is without the new staterooms occupied?

We don't need to have a chair by a pool in May. We need to have a chair surrounded by fresh air that's not attached to our stateroom.

HAHA, that's how I feel. A chair close to the pool would be nice but not a biggy for me. I don't mind going up a deck to be on the loungers up there as well then I get to look at the ocean while catching the sun. Then just a quick walk down the steps to cool off!

Lol I'm only 15 so no alcohol for me (except a sip from my dad's rum punch) and my girlfriend Rachel and I have agreed that chair hogs are for carnival cruisers. Never been on carnival nor do we plan on it becuase Royal Caribbean is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What was the entertainment in the main theather?

Standard cruise ship production shows, headliners (comedian, magician, juggler, singer, tribute group, etc.), Love & Marriage.