Everybody's Videos

Great work!

Gee they were a long way apart. You did amazingly well to capture what you did.

Love the music :)

Cant't take credit for the filming - that was Martin - mostly he does the videoing and a I take the photo's, so the photo's on the end of the clip (there to fill up the space to the end of the song!) were mine.

What you didn't see in the video was the minute of footage of sea, clouds, sky etc while he tried to find the ship after loosing it, that I edited out.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a quick video of the Ekasup Cultural Village tour we did while in Port Vila.

I did it on my mobile phone, and all the music is live stuff I recorded while we were there.

This is a great shore tour. If you get the chance to do it, make sure you don't miss it. And take your camera and video with you!

Did you check out the guy holding the real human skull partway through the video?

• 2 weeks later...

OK - Another of the backlog. Part one of the Sun Princess relocation to Australia. Video just loaded to Youtube from Seattle to San Francisco, then her departure into the Pacific.

Part two to follow in a couple of days.

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks for your kind words Neil & Jo.

Another one backlogged - The second clip of the Sun Princess relocation to Australia - through Pacific Islands to Fiji. A couple of experiments that did not quite work, but still having fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjP6uL8iXRY

NZ section tomorrow or Wednesday.

Cheers

Geoff

The 3rd installment of the Sun Princess relocation from Seattle to Sydney. The part is footage of the New Zealand ports. The water at Dunedin was so calm it actually looked like a mirror at one stage.

This is the last segment. There was meant to be one more segment, but due to the freezing of the cam a couple of hours before Sydney, there is not enough deckcam footage of this leg to justify a video.

Next videos (hopefully uploaded by the end of the weekend):

Pacific Dawn to dry dock and back

Sun Princess to dry dock and back

Currently capturing Sun Princess around Oz

Will also be capturing the next Pacific Sun cruise for Chez

Well, I did say there was a backlog! :rolleyes:

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
just love that show.

we saw it on the sun and while the main theme was the same they had different jobs.

it is very clever

This one was the longest show I'd seen in 4 cruises. Several new characters too - hadn't seen Janet Jackson, the ballerina or the undertaker before.