Originally posted by msar1076
I'm so glad that you posted this. I booked a cabin on deck 11 as well. We are a family of four traveling with my two sons, ages (by cruise time) 20 & 17. We live in Massachusetts. I can't wait to start planning our excursions. We plan to spend a couple days in Seattle before our cruise to get used to the time change.
Thank goodness I don't have to fly as far as both of you, Phoenix is far enough and surprisingly the airfares are not much different in cost than what Matt mentioned.

We are arriving in Seattle on the 12th, and staying at a hotel in Pioneer Square with some touring and a dinner at Ivar's for sure on the agenda. Should be interesting travelling for me with 3 girls, (wife and two 18 year old granddaughters). The granddaughters are both pretty active, so I am sure I will get "dragged" to various places, both in Seattle and along the cruise stops.

We have been tentative looking at the Mendenhall Glacier tour in Juneau, The Zip Line in Ketchican (for the 3 girls), and not quite sure about Skagway yet. Anyway it is great seeing fellow cruiser's here, and I look forward to more 'chatting'
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

===================
Click Here to Email Me
===================

Sailed:
  • Aug 1993 - Alaska Inside Passage - via Vancouver - 'Original' Star Princess
  • July 2009 - Baltics (Dover, England to St.Petersburg, Russia) NCL Jewel
  • July 15, 2012 - Alaska Inside Passage - via Seattle - NCL Pearl
  • September 1st 2013 - Castles On the Rhine - Uniworld's 'SS Antoinette'
  • June 4, 2014 - Rome & Med. - NCL Epic (roundtrip)
  • February 10, 2015 - (Coastal) LA - Ensenada - Crown Princess
  • March 27, 2016 - Panama Canal - Miami to San Diego - Celebrity Infinity
  • September 30, 2016 - New England - Quebec City to Boston - NCL Dawn
  • March 9, 2017 - California Coastal / Catalina Island - Star Princess
  • February 16, 2018 - Panama Canal - Miami to Los Angeles - NCL Star
Booked:
  • June 23, 2018 - Alaska Land/Cruise - Fairbanks to Vancouver - Celebrity Millennium
  • February 20, 2019 - Hawaii - 17 nights - San Diego (RT) - HAL Eurodam
  • January 26, 2020 - Western Caribbean - 12 nights - New Orleans (RT) - NCL Getaway
  • September 22, 2019 Pacific NW - AQSC - Columbia River Cruise via American Empress
  • Our Bucket List:
  • Coastal Cruise (West Coast - for Daughter in Law)