Jewel Of The Seas 3/7 - 3/11 Review with lots of pics

I have a question about the dinner/shows. We have dining at 8.30 but I see from your compass shows were at 7 and 9 (I imagine my cruise would be very similar) that wouldn't work too well for me because the early show I'll be getting ready for dinner and the later show I'll be at dinner.... How long are the shows?

I have a question about the dinner/shows. We have dining at 8.30 but I see from your compass shows were at 7 and 9 (I imagine my cruise would be very similar) that wouldn't work too well for me because the early show I'll be getting ready for dinner and the later show I'll be at dinner.... How long are the shows?

We only went to one show and it lasted about 45 min. So just get dressed for dinner before you go to the show and you should be fine.

How was it getting off the ship in port? We have quite a few "non" Cruise ship excursions booked and I believe priority is given to the people booked thru the ship?

I am sorry but we can't help with this one. We did not do any excursions. We just hung around the ship and had breakfast and waited for the rush to get over then went ashore for a couple hours to shop. That's it. Getting on and off was easy the times we did. Maybe someone that has been recently will tell. Sorry.

.....and if you go to Senor Frogs in Cozumel were they sell the Tequila and you get one of these......

P1030419.jpg

.... and you get back on the ship and go to the top of the Centrum at the glass table....( did I mention we are both scared of heights ) Then you will do this....

P1030432.jpg

P1030434.jpg

You can tell who DID NOT have the margarita !!!!!

Thanks for the review and all the beautiful pictures. I love all the food pictures, I don't do justice taking pictures of food so I don't even try. :o

Bill

We just have a point and shoot camera that has a food setting on it. It does all the work.

Lets go on and get this days food over with. This was for lunch. It was my favorite place.

P1030164.jpg

How I will miss the Seaview Cafe after all the Radiance class ships have been Royal Advantaged!!:(!

This is always our favorite place to eat!!

Edited by Debde