live from Zuiderdam 11/9

Watson's aunt

Hi

Ohh wow What a great ship. every thing is perfect I love my cabin SY and now spoiled. So far every thing is perfect. One thing sincer I been on Amsterdam the in 2011 aand 2012. I was not prepaided for darkness.So how my mind did not tell me it would be dark a 6 I spend the day in the water off I could live on this Island. Nop probles I have heard. I have to run to dinner. Meet a bunch of folks.

Mary Sorry for any typo's

Hi

Ohh wow What a great ship. every thing is perfect I love my cabin SY and now spoiled. So far every thing is perfect. One thing sincer I been on Amsterdam the in 2011 aand 2012. I was not prepaided for darkness.So how my mind did not tell me it would be dark a 6 I spend the day in the water off I could live on this Island. Nop probles I have heard. I have to run to dinner. Meet a bunch of folks.

Mary Sorry for any typo's

I have an SY booked for next year. Which one are you in? Thanks for the reports' date=' and looking forward to more.:)[/size']

Greetings

Oh meat and great was wonderful. all offiercers came. next time I will not eat breakfast. ship is beautiful. Meals are great and no wait for anything. We had windy conditions and rocked a bit last night. I am still lost finding my way arund. we turn clocks ahead last night. I will be off to wine testing at 2 my cabin is 606*I will tell you when i leave. Room is great

Mary

Hi

we have had rain at night and winds up and over 60 miles per hr last night and early this morning. we sailed in to port and i went for a walk. don't know how to spell portr. It was very hot. Did noy buy anything. walked back was tiring. but the ship awaited me and Oceans bar, Ship is really nice No complaints from me. I have heard no one complaining.

see yar tommorow,

Mary

Hi

I am home I had a wonderful time. I have some notesPro's and cons. Most are minor. My notes are some where in my luggage.

No day of the week in elevators.

3 of 6 elevatos did not work but suddenely all worked as I was leaving.

ship was very clean. someone was always cleaning something.

New program is a waste of paper. Tells you NOTHING about a port. Want to go to beach you ask when you leave ship and told go right for about 10-20 minutes. As a solo Iwas not about to do t alone. It does tell you what happening on ship but other wise worthless on cheap paper. HAl has gone way cheap on these. I hated them.

NO signs on upper floors what deck to go t If you want to go ashore.

Food was outstanding except the night Iate at Pinaccle. I was a solo and was ignored while I watch staff fall all over them selfs at a table of two.Food was not good tastless.I did not complain. In main dinning room two of the couples each te there and one liked it.Others agreed with me.

he staff was outstanding dinning barroom.

Before I forget I have to thank Candy for a wonderful Meet and greet One note the captain was always around andwould speak to all.

More to follow

Mary