Ensenada Massages??

Aosborn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I hope this isn't too late of a reply but my husband and I had a great massage in Ensenda. Ensenda-massage.com. You can reach Jesse at ensendamassage@gmail.com. He picked us up and dropped us off at the port.

Thanks for this info! My friend and I are going to this port in February and I was hoping to find one on the island as opposed to the ship. This will be her 1st cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's our go to: http://bestbajamassage.com/

We never, ever not go to them when we stop in Ensenada and we've been going for years. Never a bad or mediocre experience. Very easy to get to...take the $2.00 van to "town" and walk across the street to McDonalds, make a right and they are on the left hand side (east side of the street) about 1/2 way down the block..

• 1 month later...

If you are looking for a fantastic massage at exceptional prices, look no further than Ensenada Massage. Jesse Atkinson, owner and therapist and his staff are truly excellent. I have had many massages in my life and this ranks right up there with the best of them. Jesse picked us up at the cruiseport and delivered us to his location which is just a short jaunt from the cruiseport. We were on the table for 90 minutes where we proceeded to get an excellent whole body treatment where he interjected some hot stone. I can't say enough. Jesse is a very trained experienced therapist and the massage was amazing. My husband and I both left feeling relaxed and rejuvinated!!! Pick up and drop off right back to the ship (or another location if you choose), and 90 minutes each on the able came to $139.00 for both of us. Don't waste your money on the ship at the spa. Experience Jesse and his staff when in Ensenada and you will not be disappointed. :D:D