Snorkeling and lobster lunch

melobstah55

Has anyone experienced this type of excursion? We have never been to Antigua and trying to figure out what to do...:)

This would be more suited for Lobster Alive in Barbados. Not so much for Antigua. If .you want a first class dining experience in Antigua go to Jacqui O's. It is right on the beach and they have beds and loungers. Not sure about the quality of snorkeling there as it is a sandy bottom.

Has anyone experienced this type of excursion? We have never been to Antigua and trying to figure out what to do...:)

Check out Creole Cruises, we are signed up with them next January .. Snorkeling and lobster lunch.

Debr

Check out Creole Cruises, we are signed up with them next January .. Snorkeling and lobster lunch.

Debr

Thanks Debr, that was the name I found as well through some great reviews. We will go Nov 2018! Seems like forever! Have fun in January... :)

Thanks Debr, that was the name I found as well through some great reviews. We will go Nov 2018! Seems like forever! Have fun in January... :)

Last November my friend and I took Creole Antique Cruises and it was BY FAR the best tour we have ever taken.

In fact we are confirmed on it again this November as well. I can definitely say that you will have a great time. Much better than the ship tour. They take you for a cruise along the coast then snorkel stop by Bird Island. The snorkeling is as good or better than in Roatan which compares itself to the Great Barrier Reef. The lobster is cooked fresh off the grill as you tour the island or swim. Then for the last stop to the starfish island. Starfish everywhere.

• Like 1

Last November my friend and I took Creole Antique Cruises and it was BY FAR the best tour we have ever taken.

In fact we are confirmed on it again this November as well. I can definitely say that you will have a great time. Much better than the ship tour. They take you for a cruise along the coast then snorkel stop by Bird Island. The snorkeling is as good or better than in Roatan which compares itself to the Great Barrier Reef. The lobster is cooked fresh off the grill as you tour the island or swim. Then for the last stop to the starfish island. Starfish everywhere.

Oh, thank you for posting .. I can't wait for our trip in January!

Debr

OK thanks for the post!! We are booking it:cool:

OK thanks for the post!! We are booking it:cool:

Forgot to mention that while you are eating your lobster lunch they have the picnic tables located in a few inches of water so your feet are in the water while your eating, how cool is that. Also, the view is amazing and the rum punch that is available all day is to die for.

Doesn't get any better than that....Enjoy.. I know we are counting the days until our next visit..!!!

Forgot to mention that while you are eating your lobster lunch they have the picnic tables located in a few inches of water so your feet are in the water while your eating, how cool is that. Also, the view is amazing and the rum punch that is available all day is to die for.

Doesn't get any better than that....Enjoy.. I know we are counting the days until our next visit..!!!

Aaaahhh.. I am so glad I joined CC! I am very excited for you and me! :cool::')

I saw those pictures on their website and thought that was very cool. Had hoped they had a catamaran instead of a "boat", but the rest of the experience sounds fabulous!

Debr

• 4 weeks later...
I saw those pictures on their website and thought that was very cool. Had hoped they had a catamaran instead of a "boat", but the rest of the experience sounds fabulous!

Debr

We've done the lobster lunch with Creole Cruises Antigua several times and have never had a better time. Several years ago he designed and purchased a new boat which is very comfortable even in semi rough seas.

As for how they've fared through Irma, I've been in contact with them and they are fine.

We're booked on the Serenade of the Seas next March and I've already asked Creole to pencil us in for this excursion.

Sent from my X10 using Forums mobile app

Do you know what the prices are for this trip.

• 3 weeks later...
I have tried to contact them twice to book, but have had no response. Anyone heard from them lately?
Last I had contact with them was right after Maria hit Dominica. Glen is originally from there and still has family there. Haven't heard if everyone made it through OK. Might want to give them a few extra days in case there are family issues.

Last I had contact with them was right after Maria hit Dominica. Glen is originally from there and still has family there. Haven't heard if everyone made it through OK. Might want to give them a few extra days in case there are family issues.

I think you are on my cruise, Jewel, January28th? Book it thru RCCL. Cost about the same

I just got an email back from them today.

Coincidentally, we're on the Jewel departing SJ on January 28th also!

8 of 22 spots are reserved already for their lobster lunch tour for our day in port.

I'm probably going to sign-up a group of 4 (maybe 6?).

It looks like fun!